test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wells Trade Value

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
Does anyone reckon a Polarized Disruptor (unpacked) and 3 Mirror Science ships is worth a Wells?

I want a Wells, but the only ships I can get are multiple Mirror ones...
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
Post edited by tyler002 on

Comments

• csgtmyorkcsgtmyork Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Find the prices for your items, add them up, and then search for the Wells class on the exchange. You will have your answer then.
    "Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
    Elim Garak
  • thejosephinethejosephine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    In short: No.

However, you could play flipping games with what you have and eventually be able to afford it.

Or buy keys with dilithium/cstore and sell that for EC for wells.
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Does anyone reckon a Polarized Disruptor (unpacked) and 3 Mirror Science ships is worth a Wells?

I want a Wells, but the only ships I can get are multiple Mirror ones...
    Polarised Disruptor box*, in the region of 1M ec, probably less.
    Mirror ships, 50-200k EC each, depending what you have. You say science, so about 80k a-piece.
    Wells, over 40M EC.

You do the maths.

*If you feel lucky, open it. You MAY find a Mk XII [Acc]x2 turret worth... a fair bit. But then again, you might find a rifle worth less than 10k.
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    prices fluctuate.. several mil for temp sci ships saw one at 60 mil the other day. 140 mil EC for the mirror universe temporal Destroyer (also availible for 800 lobi in the lobi store..assuming 5 lobi per box opened, 160 mystery boxes will need to be opened.. thats like what almost $180 of spent on zen to buy keys to open boxes. I saw one at 140 mil on the exchange.

I think your sadly out of luck on this one. Start grinding for cash. Give you a little sideways hint. Do FE's for ship parts.. they at least tend to pay out EC when you vendor them. If lots of engine/shield/scanner drop during a mission you might even make a few 100k per mission.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Grind IOR doing a loot mission like Battleship Royal Rumble. You should get a fair amount of loot each run. You can do it two or three times in one day before it stops dropping loot. (there is a limit to Foundry loot, sadly)

A lot of people overlook this, but do fast repeat runs of Mirror Universe Incursion when its available. It doens't happen that often, usually once a day, so check the calendar. Mirror Incursion doesn't have a cooldown and you can do it 10 times or more in one hour. At Vice Admiral you can get a ton of expertise and also a fair amount of loot, if you roll need on everything. Stadi usually drops a very rare something or other.

^ If you check the calendar and give yourself 2 or 3 hours of play starting on one of the Mirror Universe Incursions, you can do Mirror Incursion and Battleship Rumble and get a whole lot of loot in a short period of time.

While IOR is on cooldown you could do an STF. STF's don't give as much loot, but you should get something.

Make sure you sell your trash loot to an equipment vendor. I learned the hard way that commodities vendors will buy your junk for less credits.