What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{CDC} Cardassian Defense Coalition

jlcraisjlcrais Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Earth Spacedock
loxKardasia!
For Cardassia!

Who We Are

The CDC is a RP freindly (We understand that not everyone is into role playing in ST:O and will make accommodations for both roleplayers and non-roleplayers alike) PvE/PvP and Mission Running fleet with a heavy emphasis on the lore surrounding Cardassians within the ST:O universe.

Who We Want

We are looking for mature Starfleet Captains of all allied races and specialties. Whether you're fresh out of the Academy, a surviving Veteran of Wolf 397, or a Cardassian refugee, we need your unique talents within the CDC.

Our Plans for the Future

As we are focusing on the Cardassian theme, one of our goals will be to outfit long-term members with a Galor Class Starship. Our more immediate goal is to finish upgrading our starbase, Nevok Nor, as well as our Embassy.

Backstory for the Roleplayers

Following the Cardassian economic crises (2398-2380) and the signing of a new treaty between the Cardassian Union and Federation (Federation-Cardassian treaty of 2386) in which the Cardassian Union agreed to neither field a military force or wage war,the Cardassian military had been reformed into the Cardassian Self-Defense Force (CDF) and restricted to Cardassian space. The Cardassian people would later be in opposition with each other as Elim Garak and Gul Madrad vied for political dominance on Cardassia Prime. Elim Garak would narrowly defeat his opponent, Gul Madrad.
In 2390, Elam Garak and the Grand Nagas, Rom signed several contracts leading to the return of sacred evonite artifacts and Ferengi investments that would lead to the revival of Cardassian industry.

Following the emergence of the True Way led by Gul Madred in 2409, a group of former Cardassian officers turned to Starfleet and with the aid of the Ferengi Alliance, managed to amend the Federation-Cardassian treaty of 2386, allowing for a single Cardassian fleet. The Cardassian Defense Coalition was born. As part of the amended treaty, the CDC would not only be overseen by Starfleet Command, but accept Starfleet personnel within it's ranks. All Cardassian members of the CDC would attend a modified course within the Academy, familiarizing them with Starfleet rules and regulations before reporting to their post on Nevok Nor. As such, CDC personal are recognized as Starfleet officers and subject to Starfleet rules and regulations.

Looking to Join?
In Game
Join the CDC Recruiting channel or contact Legete Illiana via mail @jlcrais

Via the Web
Cardassian Defense Coalition

We have a need for a PvP battle master and uniform designer.
Post edited by jlcrais on

Comments

• theboilermantheboilerman Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Color me impressed. I think I'll give you guys a shout in-game soon to see if I'd be a good fit. I've been RPing since the beginning and I have a "Cardassian" alt.

@whitelantern
  • jlcraisjlcrais Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course. If I don't answer, feel free to leave a message. I look forward to speaking with you.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a bit late responding to this thread but I just sent you an in-game email about joining the CDC.

@RustedBorg
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • talaromtalarom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well... how things are going so far? :D
    Elros Talarom Damar

"TALSVAR KARDASSU!"