test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck at Hromi Cluster

ussfuryussfury Member Posts: 142 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Academy
I have a friend who is currently on a mission to explore the Hromi Cluster as well as on a Diplomatic Mission that wants him to "Go to the Hromi Cluster". No matter how near he goes there it never asks him to "Enter Hromi Cluster" like normal. He has tried zoning out and back.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Since they moved the cluster/nebula/whatevers to accommodate Tau Dewa, they are hard to get into. I sometimes have to make several passes and fly through the cluster before I can get in.

They need to be looked at.
  • Options
    cptvanorcptvanor Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    May need to go up or down. I know myself sometimes I have to go up a bit before I get the 'enter system' prompt.
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Arucanis entry point as too close to Tau Dewa and a little higher than the graphic. The Hromi Cluster entry point is a bit above and west of the graphic and is much too small. Size should be increased by at least 600.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You need to be right on top of the Hiromi Cluster doorway. Best way I've found to get there is to auto-navigate to the door. After you stop, continue on until you reach the distance of 0.0 and you would get the door interaction window.