test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation System and Bank

thejosephinethejosephine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
www.stowiki.org/Reputation_System

Does the reputation system missions pull from the character bank as well as the inventory?

I'm looking at buying a majority of what I will need based on the wiki link above and stashing it in my bank so I'm not constantly running back to ESD every other day to buy more supplies.

Stupid Wishes:
1. Larger Stacks of Regenerators/Shields. 20 per stack wastes lots of inventory. If only they could limit it to 20 per slot when equipped, it would save so much room. Even with my bank, I'll need to rebuy the stupid hypo/shields/etc.. again halfway through.

[Large Shield Charge] x 1470 =74 slots
[Major Regenerator] x 1860 = 93 slots
[Large Hypo] x 1470 = 74 slots
Everything else might take up 30 slots in the bank.

2. Lazy Button (Instant Buy Supplies) - Lots of people, myself included, are lazy. Even if they charged 5x the price, an instant buy would be loved. Most people are swimming in credits anyway, and it is just an annoyance having to buy it separately anyway.
Post edited by thejosephine on

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, the Rep system can draw from your character's bank. Note: it draws from personal devices first, so storing Large Hypos and Shield charges in your bank means you will still have no large hypo/charges on your char after doing the Rep that uses those. :confused:
  • smkismki Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    www.stowiki.org/Reputation_System

Does the reputation system missions pull from the character bank as well as the inventory?

I'm looking at buying a majority of what I will need based on the wiki link above and stashing it in my bank so I'm not constantly running back to ESD every other day to buy more supplies.

Stupid Wishes:
    1. Larger Stacks of Regenerators/Shields. 20 per stack wastes lots of inventory. If only they could limit it to 20 per slot when equipped, it would save so much room. Even with my bank, I'll need to rebuy the stupid hypo/shields/etc.. again halfway through.

[Large Shield Charge] x 1470 =74 slots
    [Major Regenerator] x 1860 = 93 slots
    [Large Hypo] x 1470 = 74 slots
    Everything else might take up 30 slots in the bank.

2. Lazy Button (Instant Buy Supplies) - Lots of people, myself included, are lazy. Even if they charged 5x the price, an instant buy would be loved. Most people are swimming in credits anyway, and it is just an annoyance having to buy it separately anyway.

1: you can purchase more inventory from the zen store. (I am not opposed to having stack-able item have stacks of 999 myself however).

2: "...Even if they charged 5x the price, an instant buy would be loved..." - oh, can you also suggest that it be dilithium or just ZEN based set to a 1:1 ratio (ec to dil/zen). That would be loved too you know, by the bean counters who're TRIBBLE this IP like it's going out of style.
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Yes, the Rep system can draw from your character's bank. Note: it draws from personal devices first, so storing Large Hypos and Shield charges in your bank means you will still have no large hypo/charges on your char after doing the Rep that uses those. :confused:

I was going to mention this, because it is SUPER annoying! I need my large hypos, and I would often spend crucial time in a PvP match wondering why I didn't have them, only to realize the Romulans took them...