test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvE "bootcamp"

malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
So, I'm not a PvP player. I've done it a few times for lols and fun, and I've won some and lost a lot, but its not really what I'm after most of the time.

I prefer PvE, mostly because I feel better about taking out my frustrations on the computer, or playing as part of a team. However, with all of the focus that PvP has been getting with their bootcamp, I feel like there is room for a bit of the same in PvE a place or group where people can come together and talk about wild and crazy builds that don't have a place in PvP but work wonders in PvE.

So, what does everyone else think?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Post edited by malkarris on

Comments

• snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's called the regular PvE subforums, or zone chat. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • broken1981broken1981 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    So, I'm not a PvP player. I've done it a few times for lols and fun, and I've won some and lost a lot, but its not really what I'm after most of the time.

I prefer PvE, mostly because I feel better about taking out my frustrations on the computer, or playing as part of a team. However, with all of the focus that PvP has been getting with their bootcamp, I feel like there is room for a bit of the same in PvE a place or group where people can come together and talk about wild and crazy builds that don't have a place in PvP but work wonders in PvE.

So, what does everyone else think?

pve bootcamp? man i took a kirk ship into elite stf, cure and got obj. you can do pve with shuttle.
    I can throw [Fireworks] at you and hope you catch on fire and burn to death lol
  • alax2011alax2011 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    broken1981 wrote: »
    pve bootcamp? man i took a kirk ship into elite stf, cure and got obj. you can do pve with shuttle.

LOL, yea pve is easy but to some it is dead hard but a pve bootcamp is not needed, join pvp bootcamp and use the skills there to do pve, the skills there are for all the game not just pvp, im a pvper and i have no problem doing pve in this game