test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Yay! Our dev does stuff!

I really like Frost and/or whoever is getting these things out. Yes, it's small, yes it's not some super big mega fix. But it's something, and something we know got highlighted via our talks here.

Patchnotes:

Some Romulan Foundry contacts had the same name as one another; resolved this.
Added space Dominion NPC groups.
Added space Cardassian NPC groups.
Replaced a missing Romulan statue.
Projects that were affected should now republish properly.

Progress! :D
Post edited by designationxr377 on

Comments

• Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We're definitely moving along. Now what we need are some of those 22 missing Terran Empire ships.

And the Vesta(s).

And the Ambassador/Kamarag.

I'll stop there.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like frost. its nice that he lets us know. even though i know they read all this stuff, its just nice to see a human acknowledge it.

good to finally see separate cardy and jemmy groups.
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited January 2013
    I don't know if she does the actual programming, but I think it is Zeronius Rex who is behind these little additions, of which I wholly approve, it's totally awesome!

Frost is our QA guy, tracking down bugs and the like, and he's doing just a fantastic job! Whomever assigned him to us deserves cookies.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Even though i know they read all this stuff, its just nice to see a human acknowledge it.

This.
    A thousand times this.
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, the separation of Cardassian and Jem'Hadar groups is a real help. The lack thereof definitely caused some writing headaches with "Finding Lascaux, Pt. 1," though I was able to get it to work. Fortunately, this will make at least one thing I have in mind for Part 2 come closer to the way I envision it.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.