test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what consoles for mirro vo'quv

kb21kb21 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Klingon Discussion
I feel like a total noob half the time in this game because there is no documentation on what things do... I just switched from vo'quv to mirror vo'quv but even on the vo'quv I just had whatever I had handy in consoles.

what would you stick in the engineering and science consoles? I do have the leech console too.

I run 2 dual heavy polarons and a quantum up front, 3 polaron turrets on rear

lt tac station: TT1, TS1, CSV1
lt commander engineer: epts1, rsp1, aux to damp 2
lt eng station: eng team 1, epts2
commander sci: sci team 1, haz em2, tractor 3, grav well 3

I am a science officer btw with the BOP's in hangars (only one is upgraded with dil so far)
for duty officers I have 2 common hangar reducers, 1 uncommon tractor drains shields, and 1 rare grav well aftershock.

would you change any of that either? only have 500k energy credits so all my items until I get upgrades are green weaps and such
Post edited by kb21 on

Comments

• Options
    mustafatennickmustafatennick Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You want to be running neutronium armour in your engineering slots

Polaron tactical consoles

Drop the hangar reduction doffs on the bops there effect is negligible especially low quality
    ----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool:
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,846 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would dump the science team since it shares a cooldown with the other two teams, throw HE I in the ensign slot and put TSS III in the lt slot.

For consoles the assimilated module is always nice.