test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan RP fleets?

malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Earth Spacedock
I am a new, casual player and I am looking to join an RP fleet. I created a Romulan Science officer and I am in the process of creating an RP-background. I would like to join an RP fleet, preferably one that will make the New Romulan Empire/Mol'Rihan its staging area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by malakhglitch on

Comments

• llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey mate. We arnt a romulan fleet but the 26th fleet has a very active New Romulus/Embassy rp section. Id love to chat with you @Juroden and we can plot if we interest you. You can find out more on our Enjin site or in our starbase one fleet thread.

Thanks!

Captain Llywarch
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am a new, casual player and I am looking to join an RP fleet. I created a Romulan Science officer and I am in the process of creating an RP-background. I would like to join an RP fleet, preferably one that will make the New Romulan Empire/Mol'Rihan its staging area.

Jolan'tru Malakhglitch I'm Ambassador Dhiemm of the only true Romulan Fleet
    in STO and we have an RP group that you may like heres a link to our website
    hop on and have a look to see if its a place for you.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
  • levdarkenlevdarken Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dhiemm wrote: »
    Jolan'tru Malakhglitch I'm Ambassador Dhiemm of the only true Romulan Fleet
    in STO and we have an RP group that you may like heres a link to our website
    hop on and have a look to see if its a place for you.

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

The only true Romulan fleet is the Romulan Star Command.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

After reading your post, I want to propose to you something that you might be interested in. The 5th SOD is a RP fleet, that has a fairly fresh lore. What I mean is that our lore is a basic backline with much room for development. Given your want for an RP section on the Romulan side, this could be a very interesting proposition.

I invite you to check out our forum thread linked below. If you have any questions, feel free to comment on the thread, and we will answer as sooon as possible (bumps are als appreciated). Alternatively, you can contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathwatch22deathwatch22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Greetings. My name in STO is Lanjon Beviin. I am currently GM of a fleet calling itself the Alpha Quadrant Hegemony, and we are seeking an alliance with all independent ridiculed organizations within established powers. We have already struck a deal with the Alpha Quadrant remnants of the Dominion (separate from the True Way) and are currently looking for an RP fleet dedicated to the return of the Romulan Star Empire, or a Tal Shiar fleet. In addition to that, we are also looking for allies within the True Way organization, as well as any Federation fleet sympathetic to our cause.

What is our cause you may ask? Well it is simple. All of our members either RP former Starfleet officers or outlaws without a former life looking to redeem themselves. In light of recent events and threats from extragalactic sources, our cause has changed. We used to be dedicated to the overthrow of the current corrupt Federation government in favor of a more militarized version of the Federation to prevent its destruction by fierce, ruthless extragalactic forces.

Now we have realized to fight the extragalactic forces plaguing the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, we have to stop fighting amongst ourselves, and if the combined strength of the former ruthless Cardassian Union and the Romulan Star Empire combined with the sheer numbers of the Dominion and a dialed-up True Federation, no force could stand against us. Our technologies would be adapted to ALL starships, and synergy would be established.

Anyone interested in such an alliance please contact Lanjon Beviin through either ARC or in-game. OOC or RP, but such meetings to discuss an alliance will have of be in OOC first.

Thank you.