osirisraaosirisraa Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Which do you think is better?
Post edited by osirisraa on

Comments

• disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    osirisraa wrote: »

Shield. Weapons frequency is only useful against the borg. and you get all those remodulators and stf ground sets to deal with adaptation.
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus
  • seekerkorhilseekerkorhil Member Posts: 472
    edited January 2013
    The best ground gear setup in the game kinda requires you to take the remodulating-less-often passive. I did an entire infected ground and only remodulated 3 times. And both my weapons are phaser. For those occasions the fractal remodulator is good enough.
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,788 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I went with the shield. The remodulation is only useful during a few missions.
  • captainmerzancaptainmerzan Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    osirisraa wrote: »

I think it mainly depends on your game play, if you do stfs ground alot and otha fight in war zone where u are doing alot of borg fighting then the remodulation thingy is better, exspecialy if you use like a mini gun, now if you dont do ground stfs very much then the shield thingy is better.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Even against the Borg, the shield thing is nice, just because you'll always need to remodulate against the Borg, but never against anything else.

Plus you can have a lot of shield regen stuff on the ground now, so that helps.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i went with rotating reason i like to be able to fight any enemy with ease borg can adapt fast to my omega carbin and pulsewave the shield is 5.1 shield every sec for me may be different for others but most the time i have no shield i fight on health which doesnt always hold out either if i want shielding find cover 3 sec later full shield up and shooting and where pvp comes into play 5.1 shielding isnt gonna save you wont even make you harder to kill
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think he means the Omega Rep abilities when it come to this weapons freq is meant for Tacs and shield regn augment is meant for eng and sci.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I prefer the refrequency modulation because, to get the elite and normal ground optionals could take you quite a few tries. If you are a pulsewave or rapid fire ground weapon user it helps big time, and once you are completely done with ground missions fighting borg, a simple respec can change your previous choices. FYI if you are wondering why i mentioned pulsewave weapons, it's because they to can hit multiple enemies with their aoe blasts which cause borg to adapt faster.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!