test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EC Prices for missions

brakner11brakner11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Duty Officer System and R&D
So I did as many Green and Blue missions as I could today watching very very careful on mission prerq's. Not once did it ever mention large amounts of money yet the 3 blue and 6 green I did cost me 67,000 EC? This might not be a lot to a 50 but to a new 38 its half my money for level 40 upgrades....Where does it state on the DoFF mission screen its going to take that much money?

I can see other prereq's and costs ( like their life )
Post edited by brakner11 on

Comments

• dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Right side of the screen, just above the blocks where you slot your DOffs, the same area that normally tells you what commodities, etc. you'll need to send...

Trade can be a big class for EC losses - lots of big piles of EC going into other commodities, and there are diplomatic missions that cost $50,000 - the "purchase ______ turret" ones...

Then again, trade can be a decent way to re-earn some of these EC "losses", if you find the "trade commodity X for EC" and get a crit on them you'll get darn close to "face value" for the invested commodities. It's still profit if you offload commodities you've bought in your regular travels and succeed...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]