test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a fleet

rebelstalkerrebelstalker Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Returning player looking for a casual fleet. I have a 50 Eng officer, a 50 Tac officer and a 30 Sci officer.
Post edited by rebelstalker on

Comments

• Options
    phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First off: welcome back to STO. Next week is a new feature episode as part of the 3rd Anniversary celebrations and that should be fun.

Secondly, I think Section 31 would be a good fit for you based on your post. It has a number of features:

1) fun and casual - you won't be forced to attend meetings, donate X to projects, or log Y times a week (see note below*). This isn't a job, we just want you to have fun.
    2) large - over 495 members in fleet
    3) active - 100% of the members have logged in within 60 days (* if you have a habit of going away for months at a time, this is unfortunately not a fleet for you) and there's almost always 10-40 members online at any time of day
    4) advanced fleet holdings - one of the top fleets in the game, Section 31 has all Tier 4 upgrades complete for the starbase and will be completely maxed on the embassy in February. We also don't make you wait weeks or months to access the fleet store.
    5) misc - we have a KDF sister fleet (310+ members, level 13 starbase) and a public chat channel to talk to people if you're on a different faction (KDF), server (Tribble), Cryptic game (Champions Online), or not logged in (Pidgin)

Additional info at the link in my signature. I can be reached in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • Options
    latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+. Teamspeak available. Medium sized. All 3 of your alts are welcome.

startrek.44thfleet.com
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You can always find a place to call home with the VKF. :D
  • Options
    jonpazjonpaz Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    New members are always welcome at Star Trek Legends. Friendly and relaxed fleet without any ridiculous requirements for members.

http://startreklegends.webs.com/
    Star Trek Legends - http://startreklegends.webs.com/

"It may be the warriors who get the glory but it's the engineers who build societies." - Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, USS Voyager
  • Options
    pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I invite you to check our website and see if you like the feel of it. We are the Elite Defense Starfleet (fed side) and Elite Defense Stovokor (kdf side). We are a mostly PvE (STF oriented) fleet, but we also have quite a few PvP enthusiasts, yours truly being one of them. We are very casual, and there is always somebody to help you if you use our unified chat channel.

Our Fleet Website
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • Options
    necros15necros15 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Irken Armada is a new, yet expanding Fleet that encourages all types of players to join. RP, Elite, Advanced, Normal, PvP, and PvE. New players can be a part of the Armada, and we have several experienced players that are happy to help you out if needed.

For more information, message me in game (MiniSpartanQueen@necrOS15) or on the forum.
  • Options
    raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You're always welcome to check out {UFP} (ufplanets.com) THe only requirement we have is a monthly roll call on the website, so casual players are welcome. We have two fed fleets (one for your main and the other for alts) and a KDF fleet in game and a chat channel shared between them all. We cover pretty much all timezones, and have in game events going on most days, so you should always have somebody to play with, and we are always willing to help others out.
  • Options
    ubermattenubermatten Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello,

Not much on what you are looking for, however, 5th Special Operations is a RP based fleet that is always looking for new members. I also invite you to check out our forum thread.

If you have any interest, feel free to post on our thread. You can also contact Locke@ubermatten or Trent@kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If you are over the age of 30 you may think about teh TOS Veterans fleet.

Check out our recruiting forum for more information or visit our website at TOSFLEET.COM.

We also have a very active Klingon fleet called the TOS Qan Mang.