What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor - [HP] [HPP] [RegHP]

cdrgadleycdrgadley Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Which do you prefer and why?

[HP]

[HPP]

[RegHP]

Edit: Also...what Armor do you like to use and why? (non MACO or OMEGA...just the regular armors)

Comments

• red01999red01999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cdrgadley wrote: »
    Which do you prefer and why?

[HP]

[HPP]

[RegHP]

[HP].

I'm always a fan of flat-out HP boosts, so I stick Peak Health on my toons in general. This fits right in. And to be honest I have never been thrilled with the regeneration rates for either shields or health, so I don't put a lot of hope in a modification that isn't an EXTREME upgrade (probably double or triple the default rate).
  • hanoverhanover Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Prior to the fleet bases, my favorite was the craftable purple polyalloy weave armor mk XI with all three of those bonuses. It's easy to obtain and does a passable job at the endgame level. I'm kind of disappointed that none of the mk XII ultra rare armor comes with [HP] [HPP] [RegHP].
    Does Arc install a root kit? Ask a Dev today!
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not impressed with [RegHP], my medic BOff will heal regardless due to her AI.
    [HPP] is alright, it can make a difference if it goes off.
    [HP] is the best out of the three, given the relatively lower health levels and higher damage prevalent in Ground.

For armor that isn't from item sets, my ideal would be Energy Dampening [Phys][HP][HPP].
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited January 2013
    Unless I am mistaken, the Reg boost only affected the shield after not taking a hit for 3/6 seconds depending on shield. Whereas the Hp boost is always on.

On that basis the Hp boost is much better than the Reg boost....
  • xgorillapxxgorillapx Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I prefer the HP boost. But in those bonuses you left out the RegSH bonus, which I prefer to the HPP bonus. Pre fleet-gearI liked the energy dampening armor [HP] [RegHP] [RegSH]. Polyalloy was pretty worthless before. It was VERY heavy on physical damage resistance, but not many enemies dealt physical damage. It has since been leveled out a lot because of that. It now provides almost as much energy resistance as the energy dampening, which makes it a better all-around armor now.