test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inter-fleet shuttles - one way or round trip?

sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Academy
If a fleet unlocks the Inter-fleet shuttle at Tier 1 Embassy Reputation, would it be limited to just Embassy->Starbase, or would Starbase->Embassy also be available?
Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The fleet I'm in has it done.

Its two way. You take the shuttle from fleet base to new romulus from the transporter room.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Cheers for that, guys.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Embassy II actually.

Text says Embassy to Starbase and makes no reference to a return trip, considering you have to click on the shuttle I am not seeing how can you get back without a shuttlebay being added to the Starbase interior.
    You've clearly not seen the Fleet Starbase Shuttlebay that you can only access through a glitchy turbolift.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    You've clearly not seen the Fleet Starbase Shuttlebay that you can only access through a glitchy turbolift.

Yeah, I saw somebody else's screenshots of the glitch too. LOL!