test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Powers

cdrgadleycdrgadley Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Why are the Tactical Team, Science Team, and Engineering Team apparently the same people?

Wouldn't there be a team dedicated to just tacitcal...a team dedicated to just science...and a team dedicated to just engineering?

My point is...why does Engineering Team put the Tactical and Science Team on cooldown?

Comments

• Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cdrgadley wrote: »
    Why are the Tactical Team, Science Team, and Engineering Team apparently the same people?

Wouldn't there be a team dedicated to just tacitcal...a team dedicated to just science...and a team dedicated to just engineering?

My point is...why does Engineering Team put the Tactical and Science Team on cooldown?

If you listen to the FX made when you activate one of them, they use the transporters on your ship. And I imagine you are sending/using LARGE numbers of crew when you activate any of those abilities. What the cd is caused by are the transporters being prepped for usage again.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    cdrgadleycdrgadley Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you listen to the FX made when you activate one of them, they use the transporters on your ship. And I imagine you are sending/using LARGE numbers of crew when you activate any of those abilities. What the cd is caused by are the transporters being prepped for usage again.

I guess that's a way to look at it.

Though I thought that the crew were always at their stations...especially when on red alert.