test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"UP-grinder" cost change (minor?)

sardizasardiza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Duty Officer System and R&D
Not in the patch notes (at least from what I saw), but looking at the Academy Personnel Officers, seems dilithium costs were reduced... but just for:

Commons to Uncommon - 600 dil
Post edited by sardiza on

Comments

• twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sardiza wrote: »
    Not in the patch notes (at least from what I saw), but looking at the Academy Personnel Officers, seems dilithium costs were reduced... but just for:

Commons to Uncommon - 600 dil

I'm bumping this to see if anyone can confirm it.
    <3
  • eltecheltech Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just took a look at the season 7 patch notes for Doff upgrades, there it states white>green, 500 dil. So it looks like it's gone up. :confused:
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah it was
    white>green 500 dil
    green>blue 2500 dil
    blue>purple 5k dil
  • jaxjaguarsjaxjaguars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    All the species Personel Officers (Vul, And, Tel) are higher than the Generic officer across from Lt. Ferra
  • tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wonder if Cryptic has stats on how often the upgrinders have been used since S7 launched. I'd be curious to see if ANYONE has used them.
  • mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've used them dozens of times across my 3 chars because it was easier than grinding dil to buy another 100 slots and my main char already is maxed out.
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I upgrade greens to blues, but not blues to purple. The cost just doesn't make sense at that point. (Whites are mostly fodder for Officer Exchange missions as far as I'm concerned. Nothing like putting a white in before bed, and waking up to find he's replaced with a purple.)

And blues are hardly chopped liver. I can live with like half a ship full of them.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom