test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

just a few questions

ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Academy
Is the synchronic proton rifle good against non devidians or should i scrap it?

Does the creative trait affect eng heals like shield recharge and quick fix?

Do the efficiency and leadership/teamwork traits stack if i have multie boffs with it? (im a human eng with the L/S trait)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ratonhaggedon on

Comments

• crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can only answer the third question. Yes. Assuming they work at all.
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Does the creative trait affect eng heals like shield recharge and quick fix?

Do the efficiency and leadership/teamwork traits stack if i have multie boffs with it? (im a human eng with the L/S trait)

The Synchonic Protol Rifle is a good weapon. It's scales with you level. And it can hit hard on fairly closed space groups as it will chain from target to nearby target. And in a lot of cases you get flanking bonuses for the additional targets.
  • tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Yes.

/10char
  • sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2013

In addition to auto-leveling, it also does chain damage on Devidian and non-Devidians alike.

I did a ground STF once and carried it as my secondary, nibbled away at the health of a Borg mob whilst the rest of the team aggro'd them. Fun to watch them all collapse like dominoes.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.