test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missions went unpublished

timerastimeras Member Posts: 33 Media Corps
After the downtime today, two of my missions, i reworked and republished two days ago, went unpublished. I'm republishing them now, hope they didn't break with the new patch.

My missions that went unpublished are:

Photonen im Eis - ID: ST-HOZOL38NX
Photonen im Wind - ID: ST-HO6HHBDIX

Maybe this happened to some other authors out there. So make sure to check out your missions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    The missions auto-republish, but they are not all re-published at the same time, but over time (pretty fast, actually, considering how many Foundry missions there are :)). Some authors and players will continue to see more past-published missions added to the in-game search as the re-publish process continues.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited January 2013
    Just to let you know, after the patch I had some weirdness on an unpublished mission. I opened it and it had a bunch of warnings about objects outside the placable area. I looked at the map in question and everything I had placed had been moved north so some of it was indeed outside the map. It was an easy fix, I just selected all of it at once and dragged it back down.

But I suggest everyone check their missions.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
This discussion has been closed.