Install Arc
Options

Temporal Lock Box Last Chance

2»

Comments

• Options
    ste10101ste10101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm a newbie so I've probably missed something after just jumping in at the deep end and playing, but how do I open these things? I've picked up a few dozen.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ste10101 wrote: »
    I'm a newbie so I've probably missed something after just jumping in at the deep end and playing, but how do I open these things? I've picked up a few dozen.

Each box needs a Master Key to unlock. Sold on the zen store in singles and 10 packs, or on the exchange for around 1.3-1.4 mil EC each.
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So, after taking advantage of the low exchange rate for Dilithium and buying keys, I've come to the conclusion that unless you really love your fleet, you should stick to the Cardassian and Ferengi boxes.

I'm hoping the next box will be more like them.
    <3
  • Options
    kintishokintisho Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    looking forward to maybe a big tough dominion ship (the reen were part of the dominion so hmmmmmmm)
  • Options
    nikkipadennikkipaden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    kintisho wrote: »
    looking forward to maybe a big tough dominion ship (the reen were part of the dominion so hmmmmmmm)

by that logic, so were the cardassians.

the dominion used the breen to help win the war just as they used they cardassians to get into the alpha quadrant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    {UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer
  • Options
    ste10101ste10101 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Each box needs a Master Key to unlock. Sold on the zen store in singles and 10 packs, or on the exchange for around 1.3-1.4 mil EC each.

Thanks. Now its this Zen thing thats also got me confused, I need it to get new ships. But I havent come across it as a reward in game, just dilithium and energy credits. What am I missing here?
  • Options
    nikkipadennikkipaden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ste10101 wrote: »
    Thanks. Now its this Zen thing thats also got me confused, I need it to get new ships. But I havent come across it as a reward in game, just dilithium and energy credits. What am I missing here?

zen is a cash currency. you have to buy it with real money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    {UFP} Diplomatic Corps Foreign Officer, Romulan Imperial Guard Officer
  • Options
    tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No you don't.

Just trade Dil on the dilithium exchange. Its a button in your inventory just below your refined Dilithium total.

Or you can pay. I suppose.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
This discussion has been closed.