test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't sit

a19spectrea19spectre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Controls and User Interface
Alright. I can't sit in any chairs. None of them. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, it's not really important. However, it's keeping me from finishing a mission, and I want the set item. In "Second Wave", you have to sit in a chair at the conference room. I've tried the emotes, doesn't work. I have the chair cursor, but no amount of clicking will get the character to sit. What gives?:mad:

And I've filed it with both a GM and a bug report.

Comments

• futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Double-click to sit when the cursor turns into the chair icon. One click won't do it. I assume this is what you've tried, though? Sometimes sitting can fail if you're standing in the wrong place relative to the chair, so try moving slightly.
  • mkilczewskimkilczewski Member Posts: 284
    edited January 2013
    a19spectre wrote: »
    Alright. I can't sit in any chairs. None of them. Normally, this wouldn't bother me, it's not really important. However, it's keeping me from finishing a mission, and I want the set item. In "Second Wave", you have to sit in a chair at the conference room. I've tried the emotes, doesn't work. I have the chair cursor, but no amount of clicking will get the character to sit. What gives?:mad:

And I've filed it with both a GM and a bug report.

New for Season 8, Romulan Hemmorhoids! The bum jelly that cures it, will be available in the next lockbox.