test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Note from the fleet

2»

Comments

• hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really feel sorry for the turkish rp hero members of the fleet who had nothing to do with this but as we know its time to get rid off the rotton apples. Time to rebuild Turkish RP hero image. Good luck

Let rebuild pvp move on and learn from our mistakes
  • sgtciscoinsasgtciscoinsa Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ok first and foremost I want to say this......

The OP posted this as a hey, we are sorry for anything we have done or offended. Weither it was on purpose or not.

Saying that was enough.

Talking about TS or defending yourself about this or that wont work for anyone.

Panda, TSI, Turkish....Everyone

Has done things good and at times have made mistakes.

Given that all I see is a few people stirring the pot. Reasons could be from defending themselves to all out being rude.

Honestly I lost a lot of respect for people who talk a good game in TS but then on these forums start it out.

I think Turkish TRYING to make amends is commendable. Hurley doesn't speak for all the Panda's Nor does Pax for all the Turkish. Naturally though it does affect the fleet your in.

But when you come on a forum and attack the OP its pretty obvious. You making yet another mistake.

I have said this to past Fleet members. Some people you can play with and some you cant. Just take your bat and ball and go play somewhere else. Dont respond nor accept matches from that fleet. LEAVE EACH other alone. Its that simple

With that I have met some great pandas, TSI, Turkish, 1AQ, Orions, CRITZ, and many other fleets that are great to play with.

Its no that some people just suck..its just some people just dont get along. Trolling should be left out the door.

Turkish should be commended for their attempt.
  • omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sgtciscoinsa said it
  • sgtciscoinsasgtciscoinsa Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hurleybird wrote: »
    Look up "leading question" on Google. I only asked one question, and it wasn't leading.

Here's the question: Will you promise not to secretly record private conversations and release them publicly in the future?

There's exactly one way one might argue this is a leading question -- that it implies TRH released private correspondence to the public. But TRH actually did release private correspondence to the public, which is a fact no one denies. Therefore, this is not a leading question.

A satisfactory answer is required. How can we trust TRH in the future without one?

The second half of this sentence is not relevant since I did not ask a leading question, but please, and I mean this with all sincerity, if I've misunderstood the TRH process somehow feel free to correct me.

I'm not aware that I've done either in this thread. The later may be able to be loosely argued, but certainly I haven't slurred -- that's a false accusation on your part.

I appreciate your desire not to offend after the recent drama Naz, but if we bury our heads in the sand and pretend these issues do not exist it's only a matter of time before things reach a boiling point again. Delaying makes the eventual fallout worse. Better that we work things out now, or at least try.

Hurley I saw you on TS and you talked a great game. But reading this I am totally convinced that the TS was a ploy. You say one thing and do the EXACT opposite. What happen to lets talk it on TS not the forums. What do you do? Exactly the opposite. I dont even know you man. If anyone is at fault at this moment is you. Taking an apology and making it an attack. Please meet them on Turkish to work it out. This is really classless.

if you have an issue with me saying this please message me on @cptcisco I will gladly talk to you in TS. Wether your offended or not by any post follow your own advice. They made sense to me when you said it. Now I see what people are talking about.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not sure what all the fuss is about really. I listened to the recording that upset some folk... and its pretty funny. I heard a perfectly polite and civil PvP conversation going on, people where disagreeing but not being disagreeable. Then in the last 20s I heard the Recorder sort of go D bag and make himself look like a complete {expletive}. The only real news worthy part of the whole thing to me is that this person then thought that posting the conversation for all to see would somehow make himself look good ?

Facts are simple... it was a tasteless move to post a private conversation to begin with... of course the other fact which is why its so comical is the poster is the one that sounds bad anyway. lmao Fail and then Fail...

I say let it lye at this point... I would never associate with someone who behaved in that manner on a consistent basis. Of course we all make the odd mistake, if the 2 errors in judgment are a one off hey we can all let silly things go I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • broken1981broken1981 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so hurleybird is causing drama again and ofc everyone has to jump in. look guys just ignore this bs. we were all on ts talking. if there is a problem go to ts. but flakes is going to wig out if he sees drama happen again. and ofc kill yet another turney about to happen ffs.
    I can throw [Fireworks] at you and hope you catch on fire and burn to death lol
  • hurleybirdhurleybird Member Posts: 909
    edited January 2013
    Hurley I saw you on TS and you talked a great game. But reading this I am totally convinced that the TS was a ploy. You say one thing and do the EXACT opposite. What happen to lets talk it on TS not the forums. What do you do? Exactly the opposite. I dont even know you man. If anyone is at fault at this moment is you. Taking an apology and making it an attack. Please meet them on Turkish to work it out. This is really classless.

99% of what TRH had to apologize for is the recording incidents. If TRH isn't willing to promise not to repeat those actions in the future, there is no way that their apology is sincere.The reason I'm so motivated to get a response is I believe without one it's only a matter of time before tensions erupt again. This line of inquiry would have ended long ago if an appropriately prompt response was given, and it is still not to late for one.

That being said, thanks for the complement on my being able to "talk a great game." The truth is that I came onto TRH TS to extend an olive branch only to be harassed, piled on, blamed, and eventually banned mid sentence despite my calm demeanor. It was the inability of TRH to take any kind of direct responsibility for the recording incident when I was on their TS that prompted the request for them to do it now. I'm always willing to talk, though next time I would prefer Panda Vent since as I can trust myself not to ban people I dislike or disagree with (and I'm sure I'm still not welcome on TRH TS anyway).
  • xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    99% of what TRH had to apologize for is the recording incidents. If TRH isn't willing to promise not to repeat those actions in the future, there is no way that their apology is sincere.The reason I'm so motivated to get a response is I believe without one it's only a matter of time before tensions erupt again. This line of inquiry would have ended long ago if an appropriately prompt response was given, and it is still not to late for one.

That being said, thanks for the complement on my being able to "talk a great game." The truth is that I came onto TRH TS to extend an olive branch only to be harassed, piled on, blamed, and eventually banned mid sentence despite my calm demeanor. It was the inability of TRH to take any kind of direct responsibility for the recording incident when I was on their TS that prompted the request for them to do it now. I'm always willing to talk, though next time I would prefer Panda Vent since as I can trust myself not to ban people I dislike or disagree with (and I'm sure I'm still not welcome on TRH TS anyway).

You're banned too? ;)

lol

(The truth hurts) moving on.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • broken1981broken1981 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

edit because its not even worth it.
    I can throw [Fireworks] at you and hope you catch on fire and burn to death lol
  • s7ikes7ike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    To the people that jumped at the opportunity to defame the fleet or anyone else over and open forum is simply childish..everyone grow up and stop the he said she said TRIBBLE.

EDIT: As I've gotten many reports from all different players who belong to all different fleets, I'm going to shut thid down before it divulges into where I think it's going :) It sounds like everyone is going to work together to maintain the great community spirit that the various PvP fleets have, so that's awesome. ~BranFlakes
This discussion has been closed.