test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

17th of january - anything planned?

titus1608titus1608 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
If I remember correctly the free 2 play launch was last year on that date.

(I remember because it was the enterprise registry 17.01.)

Anything planned for that anniversary? Or is it too close to the 3 year birthday of STO?
Post edited by titus1608 on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I try not to remember that day, since it was when Zone chat went from raging about who was better Kirk or Picard (Sisko:P) to the political TRIBBLE we see now
    GwaoHAD.png
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ah yes... Enterprise Day! :D

I think it should be a national holiday, though it will probably pass unnoticed. I personally celebrate it with my annual order to Federation Models. :cool:
  • klaituklaitu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wait...

You still have zone chat turned on?
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    titus1608 wrote: »
    If I remember correctly the free 2 play launch was last year on that date.

(I remember because it was the enterprise registry 17.01.)

Anything planned for that anniversary? Or is it too close to the 3 year birthday of STO?

Personally, since the ultimate 'official' F2P launch date; (remember they pretty much launched F2P in December for anyone who had been a current or former subscriber) and the original STO launch date of 2/2/2010 are just two weeks apart - I'd say just stick with 2/2 as teh Anniversary date and be done with it.

If the official dates were months apart, I might agree it would be good to do something for both; but they're not. (YMMV)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."