test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is J'mpok???

jimk3ksjimk3ks Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I'm playing "Blood of the Empire" with my KDF Captain (31). It says I must protect J'mpok but can't find him. It takes me back to the first room I came into. Any help is appreciated.
Post edited by jimk3ks on

Comments

• sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    look for ramps
    you need to go up a couple if I remember correctly

(oh and watch path finding)
    Live long and Prosper
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That map is totally borked. Just follow the ramps; you'll find the Council room eventually.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i played this mission about 3 weeks ago you have to run up ramps and for when i was doing this there wasnt any the entire room where they are had like red tiny people at spots where the walls should of been??? i got no idea trying to get up the ramps i couldnt see was something new never seen it before or since anywhere i fell off 2 times or so. well an old b tran mission had no floor i fell into space but lol yes up the ramps
  • sampa4sampa4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, PW needs to go back and fix that map! It is RIDDLED with errors and missing textures!
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is this a new book from the creators of " where's waldo" (or wally UK ), its all called " just find j'mpok" :D
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Next to Sulu.
    C'mon, someone had to say it.
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where's Sulu?
    w8xekp.jpg
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No! Not going through years of where's sulu!!!!
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anybody else noticed that this thread died four months ago?
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • sampa4sampa4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anybody else noticed that this thread died four months ago?

lol, nope! :rolleyes:
  • whoami2whoami2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol nope:eek: