Options

Season 7 Feedback

2»

Comments

• Options
    commanderpickardcommanderpickard Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    I'm glad I didn't start the rep cycle on any of my toons. A shame I can't barter off all my accumulated rom marks for something useful.
    :D

I absolutely agree with everything the first guy said on the long text.Season 7 really killed a lot of the addiction i had to the game.and being in a demanding big allmost tier 5 fleet its even worse,you spend less and less in the fleet because you need it for reputation projects.people complain and criptic does nothing.before season 7 everything was better and simpler.i never go to new romulus,its a waste of time .i do the omega amd romulan stf space missions but thats it.at least you could see new romulus getting better with our time spending helping that planet but the visual graphics are allways the same.in the NR shipyard you dont even have to move much just stay in the same place and the same device you fixed to get the 100% you need to get the points just gets broken again.just stupid.

Season 7 Not only killed my buzz for the game but ruined Fleet projects for a lot of Fleet.people just dont donate as they used to.being a paying customer i expected a much better season.