test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SECOND WAVE LEVEL 41 sit in the chair

flagship1stfleetflagship1stfleet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
CONFERENCE CONFLICTS, I'm stuck in the conference room unable to figure out how to sit in the chair. I did this last year and can't remember how to sit down "LOL" I can't continue until I sit down. I think I need to push two keys at the same time. I tried I tried every key in differant combos but notihig got him to sit in the darn chair. A few hours later I figure I better ask for help. thanks.
Post edited by flagship1stfleet on

Comments

• f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    If I recall correctly, all you need to do is walk up to the table and click on it.
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    go in front of chair double click you then sit and video plays
    EDIT is doesnt matter chich chair just an empty one:P
  • trekkietravistrekkietravis Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    CONFERENCE CONFLICTS, I'm stuck in the conference room unable to figure out how to sit in the chair. I did this last year and can't remember how to sit down "LOL" I can't continue until I sit down. I think I need to push two keys at the same time. I tried I tried every key in differant combos but notihig got him to sit in the darn chair. A few hours later I figure I better ask for help. thanks.

You have to use your mouse. The "F" command is bugged. This is one of the only spots in the game where the mouse is required to interact with the environment (which is stupid).