test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Was this a Bug/Glitch

tcbys1tcbys1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I queued for The Cure Found Elite STF. After a min It took me to the Mission But it was almost over 2 other people in there the Kang was overwhelmed and It ended in 20 sec as soon as I entered.

When I returned to Earth Starbase to Que again. Its under the hour cool-down. WTF happened.

Comments

• searchmansearchman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Unless you and a team of four others are queued for an STF, you run the chance that you might be thrown into an STF that is already under way and someone, for what ever reason, left/dropped.

Since you were technically in an STF and it failed you were given the one hour cooldown. It happens, it is working as intended.*facedesk*
  • born2bwild1born2bwild1 Member Posts: 1,329 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    tcbys1 wrote: »
    I queued for The Cure Found Elite STF. After a min It took me to the Mission But it was almost over 2 other people in there the Kang was overwhelmed and It ended in 20 sec as soon as I entered.

When I returned to Earth Starbase to Que again. Its under the hour cool-down. WTF happened.

Same happened with me the other day - sometimes the game will dump you in a mission with only 2 people - until that mission fails.

Then you are counted as playing that mission for the hour CD

Sucks - been that way always - or at least as far as I remember - once and awhile it works to your advantage - got dumped in a mission 3/4 done and we completed it 2 min later - so a 20 min mission I got the rewards for only 2 min of work.

But usually that does not happen as most missions fail with only 3 people there.