test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Confusing text in embassy store

chivalrybeanchivalrybean Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I was in embassy store and bought the "+1 active duty officer assignment slot." Because it says "active duty officer" I thought I was buying another slot to assign my doffs to active duty. Instead I got an extra mission slot.

I had checked the item info for more details, but there was none. I wondered if it was consumable, as it was in the consumables store, and wanted to make sure it was what I thought it was, but there are no details in the item info.

Renaming item to "+1 duty officer missions assignments" or similar would fix most of the confusion.
Chewson Pwan - VA
S.S. Doff Lundgren
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by chivalrybean on

Comments

• Options
    thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The text in the fleet window overview that lists the unlocks for each tier is less ambiguous, it simply says "+1 Duty Officer Assignment Slot."
  • Options
    kitsune1977kitsune1977 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I just got one of those myself but I didn't even get the extra mission slot. I didn't get anything out of it.
    Delta Rising: The fall of PvP.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What did it cost? I may try it
  • Options
    franc275franc275 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Once your fleet levels up on your Embassy, each level opens an additional Doff assignment slot, first costs 50K FC, second (if i remember correctly) 75K FC, and third 150K.

My numbers might be off slightly, but I picked up my 50K one last night.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wow, I will check this out!
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The descriptions for every item in the rep/fleet system pre-purchase are completely lacking in useful information.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I just bought an extra mission slot! They others are not available yet. What a cool reward1