test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My review of new foundry system

lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
In short- it sucks. Not worth my time to play foundry missions.

Decided to try the 'new and improved' daily officer reports during the event, selected the featured mission and tho it was good I got stiffed of all rewards from daily officer report, AND the mission ran 58 minutes. I then decided to try the rumble I've heard so much about, started it with 2 minutes to spare during the event, and the mission ran 50 minutes- NO bonus payout !!! Seems they got this set up like the vault event where IF you don't complete before event ends you don't get any bonus. NEITHER mission had a time quote in the description !!!

SO, 2 hours = 960 dilith and 50 FM's. BIG waste of time tho both missions were pretty good.

-VERY DISAPPOINTED in this new system.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead
giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Post edited by lordmalak1 on

Comments

• Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The Investigate Officer Reports event doesn't have anything to do with the Investigate Officer Reports mission. It only boosts the experience you get for finishing a foundry mission.

Glad you enjoyed playing the missions, oh wait never mind you're just complaining because you want more dilithium. Go play some STFs *pat pat*
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    ajstonerajstoner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Not worth my time to play foundry missions.

...2 hours = 960 dilith and 50 FM's. BIG waste of time tho both missions were pretty good.

Don't let the door hit you in the TRIBBLE. One down, many to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Did you have fun?

Why doesn't anyone care if they have fun?

Space Jeebus on a space pogostick.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ajstoner wrote: »
    Don't let the door hit you in the TRIBBLE. One down, many to go.

My point was:
    1. with everyone struggling to make the time limit, the payout for the 'reports' is 15 minutes to infinity, further botched by the devs making it repeatable.
    2. ...then there's the whole non-bonus payment for inability to complete before event ends thingy.

So now that I can't do a quick 'once a day' dilithium grab, do my daily's THEN go enjoy some user created missions I must now pop my dilith cap BEFORE taking the chance on a foundry mission that could possibly leech hours of game time that I need to more things that are profitable.

Ya, just bitchin' but I DID say they were fun missions right ?
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    bghostbghost Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    if ur struggling to get 8000 dil ur doing something wrong