test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

S'harien's Swords Mission Remastered?

voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Decided to do the S'harien's Swords mission again just for the fun of it and well, something's not quite right. Not sure if the mission was recently reworked or something, but now there are a bunch of consoles through out the mission that are facing the wrong direction inside the base, and the whole thing just seems sloppy now.

There's also so giant console "thing" or whatever that is pretty much right in front of the turbolift door. Not everything is site to site transported and well it just seems really out of place having this giant thing basically right in front of the turbolift door. There are alot of other things like this throughout the mission that I don't remember ever being like this before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by voicesdark on

Comments

• Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've run into misplaced consoles in the Tal Shiar base in the Hifar Romulan mission. he console was embeddedin the wall geometry. So it looks like something systemic. My guess the affected Romulan objects got their offsets changed. So it would affect every map that uses said objects.
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    voicesdark wrote: »
    Decided to do the S'harien's Swords mission again just for the fun of it and well, something's not quite right. Not sure if the mission was recently reworked or something, but now there are a bunch of consoles through out the mission that are facing the wrong direction inside the base, and the whole thing just seems sloppy now.

There's also so giant console "thing" or whatever that is pretty much right in front of the turbolift door. Not everything is site to site transported and well it just seems really out of place having this giant thing basically right in front of the turbolift door. There are alot of other things like this throughout the mission that I don't remember ever being like this before.

I just replayed this mission not too long ago with a fleet mate to get a tac ranked up and so no such thing, doesn't mean it wasn't there just didn't see what you saw I also am getting ready to level another toon so I will pay close attention to this and see if I see what you saw but I have played this mission several times in my 2+ years of playing the game and never have seen anything out of place.
    As far as the giant console in-front of the elevator that has always been there but it don't inhibit anything just makes you look for the lift.
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I just replayed this mission not too long ago with a fleet mate to get a tac ranked up and so no such thing, doesn't mean it wasn't there just didn't see what you saw I also am getting ready to level another toon so I will pay close attention to this and see if I see what you saw but I have played this mission several times in my 2+ years of playing the game and never have seen anything out of place.
    As far as the giant console in-front of the elevator that has always been there but it don't inhibit anything just makes you look for the lift.

you'll notice the mis-positioned consoles pretty easily when you're going through the corridors. The ones on the right side are positioned correctly, however the ones on the left are all facing the wall instead of towards the middle of the corridor like they should be. Also one of the consoles in one or two of the rooms are pointed in the wrong direction as well pointed towards the railing and not inward like it should be.

As far as the giant console in front of the turbolift, it's not a matter of it inhibiting anything, but a matter of simple logistics and believably. I know I know it's a game so what does it matter, it's just one of those things that should be done and there's no reason for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]