test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

C-Store Borg Bridge Officer

gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I posted about a problem I was having with the C-Store Borg Bridge Officer not being available on every character on my account and now, I can't find it, by either just looking in the section of doing a search of all my posts.

What, may I ask, is the reason for this?
Post edited by gmokmoud on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Either it was deleted or moved to another section of the forums. As far as the C-Store Borg Bridge Officer not being on every character on your account, it was originally an account based unlock, but Cryptic for whatever reason decided to move a lot of C-Store items from account to character only status. If you bought it before the game went F2P, then you can unlock it on any character through the Legacy Unlock tab in the C-Store.
  • gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the info....so, basically they haven't updated the information concerning it when you buy it.

Pretty misleading if you ask me...I'm sure a lot of people bought things like that expecting them to be available for all characters on an account, according to the information posted. I know that I would have questioned buying it if if the information would have been correct.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2012
    gmokmoud wrote: »
    I posted about a problem I was having with the C-Store Borg Bridge Officer not being available on every character on my account and now, I can't find it, by either just looking in the section of doing a search of all my posts.

What, may I ask, is the reason for this?

When did you make the post? I would be able to see removed or deleted posts through an admin search and I don't see it. Is it possible it did not go through?

Either way, feel free to use this thread to post about it. I renamed it for you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited December 2012
    I would buy at least a couple more Borg Bridge Officers if they were Borg Bridge Officer Requisition like the Aenar, Caitian, and Ferasan Bridge Officers where you can decide the career and gender of the Borg Bridge Officer. Have a Liberated Borg Captain as my main Federation character that has a few Borg on her crew and some bridge officers partially assimilated by using the Seven of Nine Costume.
  • gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    When did you make the post? I would be able to see removed or deleted posts through an admin search and I don't see it. Is it possible it did not go through?

It was made yesterday evening and I seen the post in the Forum, so I'm pretty sure it went through.

Are the Powers That Be going to change the Borg C-Store BO description so it's not misleading as it is now? It's not available for any character on someone's account, as per the description.
    edited December 2012
    All I could find was this
    gmokmoud wrote: »
    Can't seem to get the Support section working...as usual, so I'll post this here.

I use a pre-paid Mastercard for all my gaming subscriptions and with my STO subscription coming due, I made sure that I loaded funds onto it to cover my subscription costs. Now, for some strange reason, there is a 1.00 charge to PWE Cryptic Sub Internet on that card and an additional day was added to my subscription due date for some strange reason.

Is there any explanation for this extra charge that I can find no information about whatsoever on the STO/Cryptic/PW websites?

and something about the Ground Tray.