What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quiz: Which Star Trek Ship are you?

oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Ten Forward
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1218401/which-star-trek-ship-are-you

[Insert Favorite Sovereign picture here]

You are a Sovereign class starship.
You just have to be on the cutting edge of things, and have to be the best at everything - in other words, you're a perfectionist who just won't back down.
Post edited by oldkirkfan on

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2012
    Scimitar, Great result.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • k022#6452 k022 Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are a Constitution class starship.
    The classic, the original.
    ^^Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hum.

You are an Excelsior class starship.
    For you, the new transwarp drive. The bleeding edge is risky, but not nearly as bad as sticking around with everybody else.

Not bad, not bad.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are a Klingon Battlecruiser.
    Direct, blunt, and with a testosterone level that most men would either envy, or be afraid of. Your life is, however, on the spartan side, and you are not truly as comfortable - or, perhaps more aptly, not as familiar - with technology as your peers.

EXACTLY as I suspected.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • bolter25bolter25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are an Akira or Defiant class.
    These compact vessels are severely overgunned. You may be accused of compensating for something, and maybe you are... but it's best not to accuse you of that to your face, as you are something of a loose cannon. There's no telling what that handshake will turn into.

Beautiful!
  • chokopop1chokopop1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are an Akira or Defiant class.
    These compact vessels are severely overgunned. You may be accused of compensating for something, and maybe you are... but it's best not to accuse you of that to your face, as you are something of a loose cannon. There's no telling what that handshake will turn into.

Well, I'm quite content with that, considering they are two of my favorite ships :P

But really, some of these questions cracked me up!
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Direct, blunt, and with a testosterone level that most men would either envy, or be afraid of. Your life is, however, on the spartan side, and you are not truly as comfortable - or, perhaps more aptly, not as familiar - with technology as your peers.

Not very accurate, but okay.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hmmm ...
    You are a Galaxy class starship.
    I can do anything you can do too. Better, stronger, faster, larger, more accomodating, more intelligent - you're an amiable sort open to adventure without being a recluse. You mix well with company and are quite polite.

I'd rather be an Excelsior :P
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Yeeaahh :cool:
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Constellation Class or possibly Intrepid.

And I DO NOT have nice legs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I can do anything you can do too. Better, stronger, faster, larger, more accomodating, more intelligent - you're an amiable sort open to adventure without being a recluse. You mix well with company and are quite polite.
    :D:D
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • asteconnasteconn Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2012

... I am okay with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Pretty much.... Old and Reliable.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • outlaw51825outlaw51825 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Of all the surprises.

• reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    "You are what is commonly referred to as a Bird of Prey - one of them, anyway. One model of the above is also sometimes referred to as a Warbird.
    These small ships are sneaky and can pack a very mean punch, often carrying new weapon types. Lurk and see... avoiding unwanted notice is your choice of play."

I can work with that.
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    poopbang wrote: »
    ^^Me

...and me...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012

Sounds about right.
  • lonnehartlonnehart Member Posts: 846 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    :D:D

You are an Olympic Class starship.

You think you can do anything that every ship can do, only faster and better. You deny failure when it happens and take credit that isn't yours. After all, compared to other starships your main hull is so swollen with pride that it dwarfs the rest of you.

>:-}
    *sings* "I like Gammera! He's so neat!!! He is full of turtle meat!!!"

"Hah! You are doomed! You're only armed with that pathetic excuse for a musical instrument!!!" *the Savage Beast moments before Lonnehart the Bard used music to soothe him... then beat him to death with his Fat Lute*
  • admiraljt#1430 admiraljt Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    malkarris wrote: »
    Hum.

For you, the new transwarp drive. The bleeding edge is risky, but not nearly as bad as sticking around with everybody else.

Not bad, not bad.

That makes 2 of us.
  • diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I got the Sovereign. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • wunjeewunjee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are a Sovereign class starship.
    You just have to be on the cutting edge of things, and have to be the best at everything - in other words, you're a perfectionist who just won't back down.

I hate the Sovereign. It's the ultimate Mary Sue ship...
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I got constitution....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are the Scimitar.
    TRIBBLE them, you're going somewhere with your life. You've got the right combination of spunk, attitude, and strength to do so, too... maybe.

Although it sounds cool.. it really doesn't sound like me >.>'
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • plox21plox21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are an Akira or Defiant class.... YAAY!!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2012

I wasn't expecting that. At least I got the best-looking cruiser.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are a Galor class starship.
    The Galor is more or less the standard warship of the Cardassian Empire. You appear to be something of a dutiful traditionalist, although you may not get to play with all the shiny toys.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • armageddon771armageddon771 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    You are a Borg cube
    The universe is driven by the complex interaction between three ingredients: matter, energy, and enlightened self-interest. G'Kar
  • obertheromulanobertheromulan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008