test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a fleet

anthony2012ukanthony2012uk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hi all,

I've been away from the game since about season 4, just getting back into it with a new captain..theres ALOT to catch up on.

anyways i'm on the hunt for a fleet, i was wondering if there was any out there who are recruiting, here is what im looking for.

- A number of people active around GMT/BST.

It is my active hours of play,.

- A small to medium sized fleet.

I dont want to be just lost in the numbers of a massive fleet, i want to feel part of it, to have it a more smaller tighter knit fleet.

-Active.

this goes without saying, i have done STF's and fleet actions in the past, would like to do them again, when my new captain hits 50.

- Fleet forums (optional)

i do like to discuss things, builds, tactics, events, and to get to know people, forums are better for this :)

So if anyone out there knows a fleet that could fit the bill i'd love to me pointed in their directions so i can apply!

Cheers!
Post edited by anthony2012uk on

Comments

• vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Canada, England and now even parts of the Middle East. :D

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch. Our Starbase is Tier 3 with the starbase upgrade currently in progress and we have started making inroads into Tier 1 for the Embassy. We also provide commodities to all for donation to the projects.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
  • knight2309knight2309 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    First of all let me say welcome back! I'm sure you're finding STO is a whole new game since S4! I completely understand your want to stay away from the mega fleets. Not to sound to "recruity" but I'm a member of Dark Mirror Fleet and we maybe an option for you. We are a smaller fleet that is focused more having fun with other Trek fans while running STF or other group missions. As our name suggest we have a mirror universe theme. We are on our way toward a T3 base, have teamspeak, and website. If you would like to check us out feel free to drop by www.darkmirror.guildlaunch.com. If it turns out we don't meet your requirements we wish you luck in finding a fleet that does quickly. Once again welcome back and hope you are enjoying all the changes!
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I invite you to check out the 44th. We have a number of EU players. Age 18+, casual. Teamspeak available. We are medium sized, bewteen 25-75 active players depending on how you define "active". Come check us out at

startrek.44thfleet.com
    edited December 2012
    Greetings and welcome back!

I will not try shiny words and such, but say this:

- Small and active (close-knit): CHECK
    - Enough Captains in the GMT timezone: CHECK
    - Fleet Forums: CHECK

You might check that out yourself ;)

Here's the link to our Recruiting thread (read first post): http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=321711

And the links in my signature will guide you to our site. You don't need to register on the Main Site, only the Forum if interested. Feel free to ask, we're more than happy to answer you!

Kind regards,
    Adm. Dorus

P.S.: Don't let you the name Timelords fool you ... not all of us are Dr. Who fans ;)
    Being here since 2011 Spring
  • ukkorbyukkorby Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The United Federation is looking for fresh faces of any country, level or skill to join its ranks, were a multi-gaming clan with 10 years of history behind us, As the times changed, so did we, Fully supported TS3 with great website links.

Were a very active clan coupled with a dedicated member base to help promote a leading gaming clan. As old-fashioned an idea as it sounds, we are here simply to have fun and do so with a sense of friendship and brotherhood, and not just in STO either, we support many other games as well for our members such as

Battlefield 2142: [UF] 2142 Badlands: 75.102.47.34:17567
    World of Tanks [US] - http://worldoftanks.com/community/cl...00006251-UFED/
    Minecraft
    Star Trek Online - "United Federation" - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=272694

We also support a wide variety of other titles which are hosted by our Multi-Game division.

If this sounds like the clan you're looking for then take a look @ www.unitedfed.net. You can also find us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/unitedfederation?fref=ts, or maybe you have some questions for the [UF]...by all means feel free to post on our website!
  • chaos01171985chaos01171985 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi all,

I've been away from the game since about season 4, just getting back into it with a new captain..theres ALOT to catch up on.

anyways i'm on the hunt for a fleet, i was wondering if there was any out there who are recruiting, here is what im looking for.

- A number of people active around GMT/BST.

It is my active hours of play,.

- A small to medium sized fleet.

I dont want to be just lost in the numbers of a massive fleet, i want to feel part of it, to have it a more smaller tighter knit fleet.

-Active.

this goes without saying, i have done STF's and fleet actions in the past, would like to do them again, when my new captain hits 50.

- Fleet forums (optional)

i do like to discuss things, builds, tactics, events, and to get to know people, forums are better for this :)

So if anyone out there knows a fleet that could fit the bill i'd love to me pointed in their directions so i can apply!

Cheers!

hi i know you are getting bombarded with fleet recruitment stuff and im not going to sit here and give you a long list of stuff like that my fleet is small (about 5 members right now) we do get together and run stfs together as a team and we will help each other with our missions since we are so small if you are interested then message me in game or on here at Willie Slate@chaos01171985
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey Anthony

First off just want to welcome you back to STO. Nice to see another player return to the game. I know myself I went to play TOR for awile but I missed STO so much I came back hehe. Anyways as another addition to the fleet posts here, would like to offer you a spot within Starfleet Operations Command. We are not a huge fleet by any means. But we have it where it counts. We are very family orientated group. We all come togeather to help each other out. I think thats one of our major plus's. We have steadily been working away out are starbase "not that it matters" and have a very healthy group of individuals that are active.

We also have a reward system for our fleet members, which we just started not to long ago. And its given the guys/gals something to strive for.

We do alot of things togeather from running dailies, to stfs and anything else fun and enjoying STO has to offer. We also have a KDF side, so if your into the klingon side we can also add you there. Our numbers are around 5-7 active, again not that it matters "for us anyways". We are also allied with several other small fleets, so if we are short on people for doing something, we always can get help from our allies, which is awsome.

Anyways dont want to make a long story here since there is so many recruitment messagse here already, but if your still looken for a home, we welcome you to come join us. We have the fireplace going and have drinks out, so come join us :)

Cheers
    Locutus
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • jurrethjurreth Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back to STO! I'd to take a minute and tell you about Lotus Fleet. We are a small to medium sized Fleet that has active members who run STFs, foundry missions, the daily missions and other events. We have members from all over the world including the UK, US, and Canada.

We just opened our new website at www.lotusfleet.org after about a year of residing on Enjin we're very excited to have our own site again. Not only that but we also just reopened our comprehensive Lotus Fleet Academy which can get you caught back up on all the changes to STO as well as beef up your knowledge of Star Trek lore.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you'll consider Lotus Fleet as your home within STO.
    Rear Admiral Jureth
    Senior Retention and Recruitment Officer
    Command Division, Lotus Fleet
  • jonpazjonpaz Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    New members are always welcome at Star Trek Legends.

- We are an international fleet including members from Britain.

- We are a medium size fleet and are looking to expand further.

- There are no ridiculous fleet rules but members are required to be active at least every 2 weeks.

- Members who donate to fleet projects can withdraw 5,000 energy credits and one item a day from the fleet bank.

- We have a website and forum which are moderated and suitable for everybody.

- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

For more details, please check out our website:

http://startreklegends.webs.com/
    Star Trek Legends - http://startreklegends.webs.com/

"It may be the warriors who get the glory but it's the engineers who build societies." - Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, USS Voyager