test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot Drops Nerfed in Foundry Missions?

defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
For several days, loot drops in the foundry missions were giving pretty good loot drops. But sometime yesterday, the drops stopped all together, particularly on solo missions. Did several on a team with fleetmates and did get a few 'need/greed' loot though.

If they were nerfed, WHY?:confused:

Edit: These are on Elite
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
Post edited by defcon1776 on

Comments

• zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It's not nerfed, there's a limit on how much exp/drops you can get from killing stuff in the Foundry. It's to prevent people from making missions where all you do is kill stuff 24/7 and get loots.
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've not had this, loot is as good as usual.

At least 4-5 Blue XI's on a solo normal mission (That's around an hour long)
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've not had this, loot is as good as usual.

At least 4-5 Blue XI's on a solo normal mission (That's around an hour long)

You haven't noticed because you're taking time to play good missions. They people who hit the loot cap are repetitively farming a battleship combat mission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nagoraknagorak Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'm actually kind of glad this is in place. It addresses the risk of getting too much loot from nonstop combat missions, without reducing the loot for the rest of the missions.