test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Excelsior Windows

babarbourbabarbour Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Federation Discussion
I recently picked up the Fleet Excelsior and found that the fleet windows, while fitted to the Refit Excelsior, do not sit properly on the original Excelsior. There are windows that sit in the expanded hull on either side of the refit's deflector and if you use an original hull, the windows are out in space.

I am surprised considering how many resources are spent, and zen on modules, that such an oversight was made. I filed a bug report as soon as I saw it and so I am hoping it will be corrected soon.

Comments

• Options
    alexhurlbutalexhurlbut Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    babarbour wrote: »
    I recently picked up the Fleet Excelsior and found that the fleet windows, while fitted to the Refit Excelsior, do not sit properly on the original Excelsior. There are windows that sit in the expanded hull on either side of the refit's deflector and if you use an original hull, the windows are out in space.

I am surprised considering how many resources are spent, and zen on modules, that such an oversight was made. I filed a bug report as soon as I saw it and so I am hoping it will be corrected soon.
    They never fixed the model error where at distance you can see the nacelle glow on the Ktinga ships but when you get closer in, the nacelle grille vanish and you only see "solid" nacelle pods.