test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Space Animation?

wong5vewong5ve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello everyone! I'm new to the foundry and I was just wondering how to make a NPC ship animate (like having a plasma leak or being disabled) in space because when I try to choose an animation from the menu, there are none! :confused: Would like some advice please. TQ! :D
Post edited by wong5ve on

Comments

• areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Those types of ships are NPC contact ships I think, rather than enemy ships. They're usually listed under "damaged" or some such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wong5ve wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the foundry and I was just wondering how to make a NPC ship animate (like having a plasma leak or being disabled) in space because when I try to choose an animation from the menu, there are none! :confused: Would like some advice please. TQ! :D

That's a Season 7 bug. They're supposed to have animations.

Hopefully that will get fixed soon.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • iggymiggym Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Pretty big bug... Hopefully after New Years they can make the Foundry useful again.
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited December 2012
    Given that its the holidays, the earliest it would get fixed would be next Thursday or the week after, depending on when everyone comes back to work, how complicated the bug is, and whether anyone had already started work on fixing it, since it was reported right after editing got turned on.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • starlancedstarlanced Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Do they plan on fixing this? I still have no animations!
  • ajstonerajstoner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Foundry bugs are always low priority unless they are game-breakers which this isn't. I'm sure it will get taken care of the next time the go to do a foundry update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]