test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please add command to beam BOs to your location

betawatcherbetawatcher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
On several missions my BOs have fallen "underground"(under the map) and I cannot complete the mission without their help due to enemy NPCs. Please add a command to beam BOs to your location until it is possible to fix every map with this problem.
Post edited by betawatcher on

Comments

• hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    That won't help, sadly. They'll just fall through the ground again. :D

But it would be nice in other situations where you're separated from your Boffs for some reason and they can't get back to you.
  • captpeacemakercaptpeacemaker Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    It would be helpful. I have seen them fall off cliffs at the edge of the map and not be able to get back up.

I don't think falling into the ground would be a recurring event if we had the ability to transport them to us. Also, I have seen them beam into objects (walls, rocks, etc) and be trapped.

For now the best solution, would be to suck it up and prevail against impossible odds like other Starfleet captains before you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Thowchum
    Legendary Starfleet Captain
    Fleet Leader, The Abductors
    STO Forum Member since December 2010
    Welcome to Star Trek Online, where our motto is 'Peace through Superior Firepower.'
  • olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have had the same problem. Sometimes my BOFFs will fall through the ground or they will somehow get stuck in a rock. In one foundry mission 2 of my boffs fell through the ground and it showed them 100 meters away. it fluctuated as I walked which made it look as if they were trying to keep up with me. I was able to complete the mission, but only because when I go full on heals I am virtually unkillable unless I am swarmed. Still a pain in the butt though.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • dgwynne2611dgwynne2611 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    For now the best solution, would be to suck it up and prevail against impossible odds like other Starfleet captains before you. :)

That's pretty much been my strategy! :)
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I have had missions were the enemy is inside a building I can't get into.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers