test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crazy Ideas: Would you invest in a PvP kickstarter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I've given Cryptic/PWE enough of my money for the past two years hoping for good PVP and lead astray. I will not be giving anymore. I stopped playing after seeing what a joke the New Romulus (Farmville) Adventure Zone was. They did however offer me a free Enterprise Era uniform unlock to come back(lol). Obviously im not their target audience and it's pretty much a given most of you in this forum are not as well. I appreciate your love for Star Trek everyone but it really is not enough to keep me PVPing in this game as I am not a TRIBBLE. I've been around almost two years so I don't need to elaborate on what would keep me in PVP as it's pretty much the same reason as other vet players have called it quits for the time being. If Stahl and company put in some try hard effort in regards to PVP I would be more than willing to dip my toes into the sandbox again on a more regular basis. *Drops mic* im out

Do you mean the Enterprise Era outfit they gave to a random MMO website to give away in the form of THOUSANDS of keys? Ouch that's pretty grim lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    redrickyredricky Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would give money to a Kickstarter if it was used to pay Hilbert to code for Cryptic.

Edit: I know I'm not serious very often, and I've joked about this in the past. But I am completely. Serious.
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    redricky wrote: »
    I would give money to a Kickstarter if it was used to pay Hilbert to code for Cryptic.

Edit: I know I'm not serious very often, and I've joked about this in the past. But I am completely. Serious.

:thumbsup:

Hilbert is good at figuring out what is busted and whether or not something will be broken. He pretty much called it on the passives and subnuke doffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]