test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bound Doffs Display

overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Duty Officer System and R&D
The mission to exchange doffs at the academies should show which doffs are bound, it makes it easier for when we want to exchange these deadweights since they have no other use. As it is right now, I have to not the doffs name and when that list becomes more then 3 names of alien species...

Are there other places where you find it would help if they could be more consistent with the display of these doffs?
Post edited by overthetopsigh on

Comments

• Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    The mission to exchange doffs at the academies should show which doffs are bound, it makes it easier for when we want to exchange these deadweights since they have no other use. As it is right now, I have to not the doffs name and when that list becomes more then 3 names of alien species...

Are there other places where you find it would help if they could be more consistent with the display of these doffs?

GQ Officer Exchange missions - have to click info on each DOff in order to see the bound status. Would very much like the little lock icon to show on these missions as well.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)