Install Arc
Options

=/\= VOTE for STO with a click of a button! MMOSite Reader's Choice Awards =/\=

2»

Comments

• Options
    kyuui13kyuui13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lets see, multiple votes. Most if not all of those games, I've never even heard of. A site, and an award I have never heard of *from them*

Never mind, you're asking me to basically in my personal view, be dishonest.
    TO much needs to change here for me to give you any such votes. I'm sorry Brandon; But again, No.
    Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
    dastahl wrote: »
    If you can't have fun, then what is the point?
  • Options
    conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    STO currently has the #1 spot in 3 of the 4 categories we're nominated for, and is 2nd place in the other! Vote daily with a single click here: sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=777401 (just click the giant link under the photo of the Vesta in orbit of New Romulus).

Thanks to everyone who voted for STO!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Stop the naked greed and stupid gambling to you are using to get people to spend more money than selling items outright.

As has been stated, you don't deserve to win anything other than "greediest company"...and that's no small accomplishment with Blizzard around.
  • Options
    eizen745eizen745 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

This game has NEVER deserved ANY award.

Maybe if it worked. No, even then, not really. There is nothing epic abou this game, other then the amount of fail.
  • Options
    stealthymcthiefstealthymcthief Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Well, the things STO and Champions do very well are the chat system and the character creator. Still not voting, even if it's an award nobody cares about.
  • Options
    naharikajalnaharikajal Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    allfather777allfather777 Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hi Brandon, :D

I One-click-voted for STO, and will repeat in the coming days ! :)

Allfather :D
    Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
  • Options
    thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Lol... there's only one award this game deserves and it's for best community, for our foundry authors and long suffering users who have had to put up with botch job after botch job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • Options
    foxfire2000foxfire2000 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ^^^BINGO!!!

I would vote for that.:)
  • Options
    jumpingjsjumpingjs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    eizen745 wrote: »
    BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

This game has NEVER deserved ANY award.

Maybe if it worked. No, even then, not really. There is nothing epic abou this game, other then the amount of fail.
    why play. Why be negative. This game is great
    Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
  • Options
    c0lmustardc0lmustard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Award? Ha.

I've said it before and I will say it again. If there was any other Star Trek game out there right now, I would drop this game like a fat prom date.

It's easy to say how "well" you're doing when you're the only game in your category.

Let's see how well you would do with your crapass business model if you actually had some competition. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    There are only three days left to vote for STO in MMOSite's Reader's Choice awards! Help spread the word about by voting once a day with a single click here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=797101

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    meh, voted. it only took 3 seconds and if it helps bring in new blood to dump money into the game then both cryptic and me with my LTS win.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Give me a typhoon and you'll ahve my vote :D
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    dustrethdustreth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I cannot vote for STO!

I really like the game, but the game has some serious flaws. Take leveling. I just leveled from lvl 25 to 27 by only doing some patrol missions in 2,5 hours. Also in overall, leveling is going too fast. I pay for my ships, my last one is the advanced heavy cruiser for less then a week and knowing i will reach level 30 very soon this weekend, it feels to short to go the next tier of ships.

Also to command a ship in star trek you need to be a captain! Now to be admiral higher rank to unlock the tier 5 ships feels very weird. So i propose to implement a new leveling system not based on rank but on certain expertise or competence in areas x,y and z for example. meaning for tier 5 i need this kind of eng, sci and tac skills, these kind of ship knowledge, these kind of battle experience, these kind of knowledge about races and star systems. I hope and wish you guys from Cryptic can understand what i mean and start thinking about how to create more depth in leveling system.
  • Options
    palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    MMOSite is holding their year-end Reader's Choice awards, and Star Trek Online is going for the gold in four categories! Help spread the word about STO by voting once a day with a single click here.

Link to the news post and voting (all you have to do is click the giant link under the picture to cast your vote!).

----

Share this with your fellow players in-game who don't visit the forums, and add it to your signature ----v :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Gold in four categories? Wow with the lack of episodic content added, the miserable grind,i am very very suprised it even made the list.....or the bar must be set pretty low, for as much as love star trek, i have been bored out of my mind for the last two years wondering when someone would get there act together and finally get the show on the road.... Still waiting......maybe next year, but i hearmyself saying that often here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You do know MicroVolts are paying people to vote for them, right?

Just visiting their site gives a popup with "Vote once a day and GET 500 MP* daily." STO still has my vote, but I don't think we're going to win this one due to blatant corruption of the vote system :(

*From what I can tell, that's basically their version of Zen. No idea what it equates to in real-world currency though.
  • Options
    trellabortrellabor Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    dma1986 wrote: »
    You do know MicroVolts are paying people to vote for them, right?

Just visiting their site gives a popup with "Vote once a day and GET 500 MP* daily." STO still has my vote, but I don't think we're going to win this one due to blatant corruption of the vote system :(

*From what I can tell, that's basically their version of Zen. No idea what it equates to in real-world currency though.

This, this, this.
    ____
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The o3 - Killed you good
This discussion has been closed.