test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bots/Leeches are ruining the game

ya7relya7rel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
In almost every PvE and PvP match at least one player isn't playing at all. The only thing these people or computer programs are able of is hitting the need-button... I urge to work on a solution of this frustrating issue.
Post edited by ya7rel on

Comments

• edna#7310 edna Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ya7rel wrote: »
    I urge to work on a solution of this frustrating issue.

You could also urge to make your won team without bots before entering pve or pvp :rolleyes:
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My suggestion for special AFK stfs and fleet actions seems less crazy by the Day
    Live long and Prosper
  • travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ya7rel wrote: »
    In almost every PvE and PvP match at least one player isn't playing at all. The only thing these people or computer programs are able of is hitting the need-button... I urge to work on a solution of this frustrating issue.

Ker'rat. It's been nicely active lately, interesting enough. Plenty of enemy players to shoot at, and a more interesting, unpredictable environment at that. It's also relatively easy to avoid the cheese squads, though not so easy to avoid the spawncampers (which is due to Cryptic's refusal to upgrad Ker'rat to where it has multiple spawnpoints, proper zone switching, no pointless warp-out reset and spawning on the KDF spawnpoint, etc).

Pugging the queues ain't everything. I don't use 'em, because of the wait times and the pre-made BS.
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.