test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Add Contributions Too Roster

ghqcommandghqcommand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Not sure how best this would be approach now that there is a second leaderboard, maybe combined the total of both but many of my fleet liked the idea of the roster displaying Fleet Credits.

This would help us decide promotions and who to remove from the roster. If someone has been inactive for 3 months, we would normally remove them. However if their contributions go into the hundreds of thousands I would think twice. Thus avoid conflict and upset with a player who gets dealt a blow in return for their efforts.

The roster screen is busy already, so no doubt some filters would be needed.

Thanks DEVS
Post edited by ghqcommand on

Comments

• notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You know its already there, right? Open fleet roster, and there is a folding menu above the rightmost tab. Its member comments/overall holding contributions/officer comments/status. "Overall Holding Contribution" is the thing you want, sum of all donations to fleet/embassy projects done on the character in question.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"