test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation Unlocks - No Way To See Item Stats

captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
Unless I am missing it, there is no way to view what stats on the items in the reputation system unlocks. edit - this is only for the normal items. items that are part of a set do show up if you hover over them.

its a bit bad to spend loads of resources and time unlocking an item to find you dont really want it. It would be nice if we could easily view what each item does before we run the project.
Post edited by captainrevo1 on

Comments

• baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i'm not a 100% certain, but odds are they are the exact same weapons that were previously available on DS9.
    so space weapons will be something like ACC critH BORG, ground i'm not sure...but something similar without the ACC
    Go pro or go home
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No, they are not, at least not most of them. there are new weapon/equipment sets, borg prosthetics from defera, new romulan weapons, space sets.

even if some are old, the stats are not easily visible unless you go to external websites.
  • deceptus1023deceptus1023 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you hover your cursor over the icon under 'Rewards', it should show you the stats. This way, you can view the item prior to even selecting the project.
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you hover your cursor over the icon under 'Rewards', it should show you the stats. This way, you can view the item prior to even selecting the project.

Seems to only work for some though. the set items show up but everything else does not show.
  • thepantspartythepantsparty Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2012

That only works on the requisition projects. Store unlocks don't show the stats of the items they unlock.
  • defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Much like the crafting system will not let you craft an item until you meet the requirements, I think the store items should be shown but not available (greyed out) for purchase until you meet the requirement which is running the project in this case.