test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request/ Suggestion

temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
Ship Loyalty.

I think one of the things we would all enjoy would be to command a ship from tier 2 up to tier 5. We still have no way to do that, it requires that we change ships many times and then have to "re-order" the refit at tier 5.

There's no ship loyalty in that. I suggest that we are allowed a single Fleet Module to upgrade the ship to tier 3, then another at tier 4 and again at tier 5. This would allow you to keep the same ship throughout the career of your captain.

Yup, I know that this would be less modules to use therefore less profit for Cryptic, maybe the different Tiers Modules would have different costs, I dunno.

I just thought I would throw this idea out there and see how it went :)

Discuss...

Edit: oh, and have you used Fleet Modules yourself?
Post edited by temp3rus on

Comments

• Options
    cronnoc1cronnoc1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I agree with that it would be cool to have a miranda class destroy a borg tactical cube
  • Options
    temp3rustemp3rus Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    cronnoc1 wrote: »
    I agree with that it would be cool to have a miranda class destroy a borg tactical cube

Well, a Miranda class is actually tier 1, I'm thinking tier 2 and upwards.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    temp3rus wrote: »
    Ship Loyalty.

I think one of the things we would all enjoy would be to command a ship from tier 2 up to tier 5. We still have no way to do that, it requires that we change ships many times and then have to "re-order" the refit at tier 5.

There's no ship loyalty in that. I suggest that we are allowed a single Fleet Module to upgrade the ship to tier 3, then another at tier 4 and again at tier 5. This would allow you to keep the same ship throughout the career of your captain.

Yup, I know that this would be less modules to use therefore less profit for Cryptic, maybe the different Tiers Modules would have different costs, I dunno.

I just thought I would throw this idea out there and see how it went :)

Discuss...

Edit: oh, and have you used Fleet Modules yourself?

You're secretly trying to get a T5 constitution class.
    GwaoHAD.png