test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume NPCs Issues

woodyvalleywoodyvalley Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Going through my foundry missions after Season 7, I found that there is a issue/ bug with the Costume NPCs. I don't know if it is caused by the new hiding NPCs feature that has been newly introduced or it is something more serious.

So I will put it on the table anyway so you know about it.

With my Floods at Home series, I have alot of npc contacts some of them you return for a second time. When you see them for the second time they are not there. It even does this with putting a 2 of the same NPCs on each side eof the map. Making the missions incompletable.

With Katra: Continued, on the last to maps I designed a Mount Selaya Temple on Vulcan, to make a sceen simular to ST3: Search for Spock. The Cryptic issued NPC's are ok, just the Costume NPC are under the Temple Platform, and eventually disappear like they do in Floods.

I had a few of the authors in UGC Chat starting to have the same problem, so this might not be isolated case.

I didn't sumit any tickets, but it you want some I go back in and get some made up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• commanderleetacommanderleeta Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This seems to be a widespread issue. When your character moves a certain distance away from NPCs (ally, enemy, or contact) they disappear. This happens in space as well, making for some interesting space combat. :) It's happened in every Foundry mission I've tested so far since the S7 update.
This discussion has been closed.