test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mk XII purple stuff drop in s7

nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
Where can i drop now an mk xii purple console/weapon/others if stfs give no reward like these?

SB24, minefield and blablabla give only mk xi purple stuff (and this is nice :D imho), but mk xii?
Where are all these items? :confused:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thratch1thratch1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think they want you to do reputation grinds to get Mk XII equipment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tali9999tali9999 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you will see them again in 3 months and they will cost you alot more than they used to with the old Prototype Borg Salvage system...

No matter how devs put it, the new Rep system totally suck IMHO with the time-gated rewards and ridiculously inflated Dili priced rewards.

If you need to equip a new ship for PvP, you are screwed unless you have millions of EC for the Exchange.
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    thratch1 wrote: »
    I think they want you to do reputation grinds to get Mk XII equipment.

Pretty much this. The STFS and Kerrat were the last places where there was a chance of a MK XII drop. That's gone - intentionally. They want you to PAY for it now. All of it.
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tali9999 wrote: »
    you will see them again in 3 months and they will cost you alot more than they used to with the old Prototype Borg Salvage system...

No matter how devs put it, the new Rep system totally suck IMHO with the time-gated rewards and ridiculously inflated Dili priced rewards.

If you need to equip a new ship for PvP, you are screwed unless you have millions of EC for the Exchange.

He's not talking about the special STF weapons that have the [Borg] mod. He's talking about the weapons that would drop that have random modifiers of [Dmg], [Acc], [CrtD], [CrtH].

I have been wondering the same thing about where to get XII drops. Are they in the game any more?
  • Options
    tali9999tali9999 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    skurf wrote: »
    He's not talking about the special STF weapons that have the [Borg] mod. He's talking about the weapons that would drop that have random modifiers of [Dmg], [Acc], [CrtD], [CrtH].

I have been wondering the same thing about where to get XII drops. Are they in the game any more?

Yes, open Locked Boxes and you may get MkXII Polarized-Disruptors :)
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nandospc wrote: »
    Where can i drop now an mk xii purple console/weapon/others if stfs give no reward like these?

SB24, minefield and blablabla give only mk xi purple stuff (and this is nice :D imho), but mk xii?
    Where are all these items? :confused:

Children's Toy's DOFF mission
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    tali9999 wrote: »
    Yes, open Locked Boxes and you may get MkXII Polarized-Disruptors :)

I already got my polarized disruptors, but still, those don't have the highly coveted [Acc]x3 or mines or torpedoes.
  • Options
    eisenw0lfeisenw0lf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There is currently now way to get standard non-lockbox/non-fleet/non-rep MK XII purple weapons, which also means the remaining weapons on the exchange will skyrocket in price in the next weeks.

I'm glad I got all the weapons I wanted before S7 hit, but new characters will certainly have a problem right now. Cryptic should give us our lootbags in STFs back!