test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Action Poll

overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Hey everyone I have a simple question.

Hands up if you've done fleet actions on the KDF side through the queue (Federation Minefield, Romulan Temple, Breaking The Planet).

These fleet actions are what we're supposed to be doing to get dilithium/gear, but they seem hard to form a fleet action.

I did Pi Canis Sortie's today, and they are way too boring for me to repeat on a weekly basis, let alone a daily basis. Some variety in this would be so much useful.

As a primarily KDF player it seems that we're the ones feeling the pinch.

And to top it off, we can no longer create private queues so that knocks out any kind of cross faction teaming. Good luck finding fellow KDF players to play with.
Post edited by overthetopsigh on

Comments

• Options
    xsharpexxsharpex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    but we still have public queues! it can't be all THAT bad... lmao. it's only temporary. don't get your panties into a bunch, bud. ;]
  • Options
    overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xsharpex wrote: »
    but we still have public queues! it can't be all THAT bad... lmao. it's only temporary. don't get your panties into a bunch, bud. ;]

:o You're right, I just thought I'd put the queue issue in here to give it some attention. It is temporary and probably for the week. Private queues allowed us KDF players to launch the big 20 man missions with as little as 5 people. Finding 5 people is pretty tough, I got up to 8 once :cool:

I'm actually trying to point out the public queues aren't filling up to allow the KDF players to do these fleet actions, you know, the stuff we're meant to do if we want dilithium and better gear.
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xsharpex wrote: »

Actually I can't get into the public queues. the "Join" button is greyed out for some reason
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey everyone I have a simple question.

Hands up if you've done fleet actions on the KDF side through the queue (Federation Minefield, Romulan Temple, Breaking The Planet).

These fleet actions are what we're supposed to be doing to get dilithium/gear, but they seem hard to form a fleet action.

I did Pi Canis Sortie's today, and they are way too boring for me to repeat on a weekly basis, let alone a daily basis. Some variety in this would be so much useful.

As a primarily KDF player it seems that we're the ones feeling the pinch.

And to top it off, we can no longer create private queues so that knocks out any kind of cross faction teaming. Good luck finding fellow KDF players to play with.

Just solo queue... Haven't had any problems filling my dilithium pile today. Contraband, doffs, eSTFs, Minefield, Tholian Daily, zone alerts + Pi Canis makes it super easy to earn dilithium, while earning a variety of marks and some legit loot.
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've done Federation Minefield once and liked it. I'd gladly run those missions more often if it weren't for the 20-player requirement -- getting 20 KDF players to queue for the same mission is not an easy task, especially when you're PUGing.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone