test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'd just like to say... (positive feedback)

nathanaeljenathanaelje Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Once the STF dilithium problem is patched, season 7 is really cool. But it's the little things that make it great.
For example, I love the new offline visuals when power systems are drained.
I hate it, because I can't shoot, but it's a very cool addition.
However it seems to hang around longer than the actual effect do perhaps look into that a bit.
But overall I think I will now enjoy season 7 very much, just please don't TRIBBLE with the economy again lol.

P.S. I kind of miss loot drops for optional in STF, maybe it could make a nice addition?
Post edited by nathanaelje on

Comments

• Options
    hachanshachans Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was on today for the first time since S7 launch, and I have to say I really do like it! My biggest problem with it is that I'm going away on a business trip and can't explore the new sector until the weekend again!

Oh, and another really small thing I noticed that I really appreciate though - the doff traits are finally in proper alphabetical order! :D
  • Options
    captainbradycaptainbrady Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    LOL I guess this is an interfleet disagreement. I don't care for the new season. The main reason? I don't like having to pay 1000 dil just to do a general recruitment mission. I also don't agree with having to pay 600 to go to uncommon, 3000 for rare and 6000 for very rare. No this is a blatent rip off. I can assure you, there will be no further fleet projects at all until the doff problem is fixed. You know me well enough to know that I don't care about fleet pissing contests where one fleet thinks they're better because their base is which size. Nope. I'm so angry about this that I've canceled my gold members and got a refund for my lifer membership.