I start a new thread about why Season 7 doesn't live up to expectations. Why you say, because the more thread there that complain about some of the changes being made the higher the chance something will happen. I came with f2p but I've spend lots of money into the game, cryptic check my account, even have a gold membership that I will not renew if things doesn't change.
What I don't like about S7.
- Well dilitium reward in STF. Why did you keep it on tribble right up to S7 than dropped it in new patch. Up to than it didn't bothered me too much, I thought "at least I will get some dilitium for the mission". Well major fail on that one.
- New Hive Onslaught elite. what the hell were you thinking of, everyone and I mean everyone get one shoted once you get to those unimatrix monstrosity. Tried it with fleet team because we have real good players. Even the engineer in Odyssey couldn't do much to survice the onslaught. Add to that the fact that there is no loot to speak of, only Omega Marks and BNP there is no reason why I would spend a long time (and it does take a long time) to finish the mission for what is basically nothing. Not when I just have to do a couple Infected every 2 days to get the mark I need to keep Omega project going.
- Higher dilitium cost to get doffs. Why? Is it so we wont convert dilitium anymore and just spend everything in game? Why change that? I think it was working fine before.
- Move the dilitium making fleet event to the old boring SB24, Gorn and others. Why because not enough played those. Well if nobody played those its because they get pretty boring after a while. And that bull**** about not being based on dps is a complete lie or more simply disinformation. I'll ask you, why am I always 1 and 2nd with my tactical toon on fleet defiant or Jem attack ship and I get mostly 2nd and up with my engineer on cruiser if its not about dps. That bull**** purely and simply.
- Last and finaly, what really get to me is that you don't listen to your player base. Or you really don't look like it.
Like I said in another post, if your gonna TRIBBLE me at least have the decency to kiss me first.
Post edited by innuwarrior on
Jamal : Tactical space specialist. USS Bug Warrior and many others
E'Mc2 : Science Reman torp T'Varo, deadly annoyance :P
Kunmal: Tactical fed Klingon, ground specialist, USS Kanewaga
Ka -tet Tier 5 fleet fully completed Starbase and fleet property