Options

Season 7 Dev Blog #18

2»

Comments

• Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2012
    diotw wrote: »
    It is now. All my friends gave up on this game months ago. I still play because I actually put real money into it.

Exact same boat mate so I can sympathise.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,560 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It is now. All my friends gave up on this game months ago. I still play because I actually put real money into it.

I'm going to guess because of the failure of the Fleet base system?
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    HAHA! The Federation is going to party while the Klingon Empire strategize the collapse of the UFP! BRILLIANT!!!
  • Options
    barimanforumsbarimanforums Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Will we be able to turn the music off? (Or even better, only have it turn on if we tell the DJ to to do so?) It's going to drive people nuts if they have to listen to that music every time they enter the starbase. It will be within audible range of the conference room. too.
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Exact same boat mate so I can sympathise.

Come hang out with Lag Industries, we'll take good care of you ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Will we be able to turn the music off? (Or even better, only have it turn on if we tell the DJ to to do so?) It's going to drive people nuts if they have to listen to that music every time they enter the starbase. It will be within audible range of the conference room. too.

Yes you can. You walk up to the dance floor and "Signal DJ" The floor lights up (moving patterns) music starts and DJ dances (nice moves too... stop thinking bad thoughts...). When your finished, click on "Stop the Party" and alls peaceful and regulation again. Even with the music going you can only hear it on the main floor if closer than the white dot in front of the aquarium. An NPC occasionally walks on and starts dancing for a bit.

We wanted interactive content on our SB's so here it is. Quite nice actually.

Good job Devs! :)
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    rumbleprumblep Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Seriously? I got a game I paid a lifetime sub for that i cant play cause it keep crashing my vid driver and you want to offer me a dance hall for a starbase I cant visit for 200k dil when I cant even play the game... Makes sense....
    -Captain Saffrin
    Federation 12th Cavalry
    Deep Space 19/USS Montana
  • Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    rumblep wrote: »
    Seriously? I got a game I paid a lifetime sub for that i cant play cause it keep crashing my vid driver and you want to offer me a dance hall for a starbase I cant visit for 200k dil when I cant even play the game... Makes sense....

There are two other threads at least about this problem.... post a ticket, then post the ticket number in a post in the appropriate bug thread. And I've heard prayer works too. :)

Dev's reading this thread are looking for feedback about this featured project and are not on a bug hunt.

Tks. I think I'll Wang Chung tonight. :cool:
    Are we there yet?