test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Let's all relax.

jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Ten Forward
Hi 10-Forward. Long-time reader, first time threader.

So with the recent reveal about how they royally boned STF dilithium gain, I think it's important we all relax before we start posting resposnes, in the interest of maintaining a civil environment.

I don't know about you all, but when I'm browsing forums and see something infuriating, I go to youtube and listen to a funny song. Like so. Sing it with me, "You're all gonna diiiiiiiie!~~~"

Do you, the reader, have a video you watch or listen to to help you relax? Share! God knows we'll need it around here.
Post edited by jexsamx on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends....

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am enough man to admit that I am listening to New Age music right now.
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Whenever I read posts made by somebody I disagree with or don't like in general, I imagine them dictating the text with the voice of a 9-year-old on the verge of a kiddie tantrum.

Gives me a chuckle every time.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The changes we can adapt to.. we adapted from marks to emblems... we adapted from emblems to Dil... we could easily adapt to these changes...

One thing stands out, we were told exactly what was going on and they came to pass. This time tho.. the team knew this change was going through. We were lied to, numbers that didn't make sense were thrown up to placate the masses.

Our value as players, as clients, as fellow trekkies....
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    :: passes a drink to gypsyblade :: Happy thoughts, sir. Happy thoughts.

:: plays the Overture to the Wing Commander movie while waving his hand over the horizon ::

Out there, somewhere will be calms seas. A region of equilibrium. But if you keep rocking your own boat, your voyage will be stormy.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    :: passes a drink to gypsyblade :: Happy thoughts, sir. Happy thoughts.

:: plays the Overture to the Wing Commander movie while waving his hand over the horizon ::

Out there, somewhere will be calms seas. A region of equilibrium. But if you keep rocking your own boat, your voyage will be stormy.

When we trust our compass and map, then led into a reef. The boat sinks, and the voyage a distant memory.
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    gypsyblade wrote: »
    When we trust our compass and map, then led into a reef. The boat sinks, and the voyage a distant memory.

Then at that point, the voyage is the least of your worries. Isn't it?

:: takes another drink ::
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Then at that point, the voyage is the least of your worries. Isn't it?

:: takes another drink ::

Indeed, seeing what's gonna be said over the next few days. I've left other MMOs when it started in directions I didn't favor. I'm aware this is all optional, these games don't last forever after all.