test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 7 Broke Our Fleet Projects

smoketh2smoketh2 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Dont know if this has already been posted if so I apologise.

Before season 7 came out we working on the "Station Personnel Officer on Starbase" upgrade project.

We had completed all requirements on it apart from the fleet marks so it was still active when season 7 hit.

Now season 7 has hit it now requires 10 common tactical, science and engineering officers. We had already put the 5 very rare bridge officers in it required before. Now the project is stuck on 5/10 common human bridge officers and no one can contribute any more.

All other aspects of this project are now filled and it still hangs there which means we cant clear it and start another upgrade project so for now our starbase has had it!

Anyone else having this issue? Nice to see that they thoroughly checked all this out before messing around with the requirements for active starbase projects!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by smoketh2 on

Comments

• Options
    salemkanesalemkane Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We also have this on our KDF Fleet.
    I Have submitted a Ticked already and waiting for an answer. I will post it here once i got it.
    GMoNbU.png
    SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
    Beta Tester
    Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
    Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.
  • Options
    vikingraidervikingraider Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yall sure the timers not still counting down? we had shipyard 4 counting down and it too said the doff's needed was 75 more BUT it was still counting down and it did complete on time this morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nggdavidnggdavid Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My fleet is also having the same issue - we've bought officers from the exchange, from the earth spacedock dilithium vendor - we've tried purple officers, blues, greens, whites - everything and none are able to be contributed. We really need this fixed because we have 5 other projects behind this one and we want to continue to progress! I put a GM ticket in in game and that didn't get a response for over 2 hours D:

EDIT: YES we know it's asking for Common Bridge Officer Candidates
  • Options
    xroninsamuraixxroninsamuraix Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm a main founder of our fleet and we have a few different issues going on in different divisions of our fleet. (we have 5 divisions as Cryptic has decided to cap us at 500 in each we just open another) We also have a few of our Fleet officers have been placed in Silent mode and con not use chat in game of any kind. Bottom line they have broke (Cryptic) alot of different parts of the game and are as the normal for them in the launch of a new season. The entire launch and all the changes are a GINORMOESSSSS fail on there part.

It is sad as I have recieved E-mails from a number of fleet members who are so frustrated over it all (including the fleet bases) there stepping away from the game to go to others for a time (I hope only a time) I have tickets in omn all that I could find and have heard nothing for hours now on some other issues nothing for the days now. But what are we to do as they are treating us like sheep and force feeding us to play and run our fleets this way? I hope one of you hears back if I do I shall let you all know...

Truth, Honor, and Loyalty
    XsamuraiX
    Truth, Honor & Loyalty
  • Options
    admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,560 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    THey truth is that since I've been here (few months before S6) I've seen good ideas, poorly implemnted. THe Fleet I started out first no longer exsists. Seeing the insane requirements for the base we merged with the 51st then polciy issue came up and I left and the members of our original fleet forever divided. everything done by the owners has focus on: big fleets and lots of Zen buying or subscription. THis has caused frustration for many. STO used to be fun but the fun is sucked out of it. Cryptic/PWE, you sell a service to us and sadly the quality is severly lacking. start sending out pink slips for your heads CAN'T do the job.
  • Options
    jim940jim940 Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My one project that was originally for 60 regular Tactical Doffs when it dropped to 30, while we had donated the full 60 it kept asking us for doffs.

BUT once all the items filled up, it counted down and disappeard with that section still wanting doffs so I would not worry about it just yet.

Jim
  • Options
    nggdavidnggdavid Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jim940 wrote: »
    My one project that was originally for 60 regular Tactical Doffs when it dropped to 30, while we had donated the full 60 it kept asking us for doffs.

BUT once all the items filled up, it counted down and disappeard with that section still wanting doffs so I would not worry about it just yet.

Jim

The bug you're referring to is different (it's just a display issue) ours is that we can't contribute Bridge Officers to the project "Station Personnel Officer on Starbase"
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We've got something wrong with our fleet project too - we show that 30 of 30 DOFFs are contributed on multiple areas, but they do NOT show as "filled." The "Contribute" button is still enabled and we can try to add more DOFFs, but it won't add more or complete.

What's really sad is that we told PWE that this was a problem on Tribble, but PWE chose not to fix it.
  • Options
    dkeith2011dkeith2011 Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same problem for me, the DOff section of all 3 active projects is stuck and will not take contributions.
  • Options
    trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nggdavid wrote: »
    The bug you're referring to is different (it's just a display issue) ours is that we can't contribute Bridge Officers to the project "Station Personnel Officer on Starbase"

We have the same exact problem. All we have is 5 boffs each to give and it would be complete I also submitted a ticket for this. Ticket #1,424,648 Please check this fix this fast.